2021/22 French football / Uber Eats Ligue 1 - Still not a farmers league thread - On beIN Sports

Remove this Banner Ad

DEVO

Debbie Harry's Love Child
Sep 8, 2000
Canberra, ACT, Australia
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Parramatta, Carlisle, Ross County
Disappointing loss by Marseille this morning, should have won that and opened a gap between us and the following pack. Still a game in hand but we are already three games behind PSG. Second is probably the best we can hope for.

RPCB

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 21, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Manchester United

Apparently was Ander Hererra lol
I hope that story didn’t exactly happen like that. A footballer (presumedly a multi-millionaire) was robbed of his wallet and phone and he was told to drive to a different location to get his phone back, which he did? Damn lucky he wasn’t murdered.

Zidane98

Hall of Famer
Dec 22, 2009
South End, AAMI Park
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Socceroos, LFC, MVFC, RC Strasbourg
I hope that story didn’t exactly happen like that. A footballer (presumedly a multi-millionaire) was robbed of his wallet and phone and he was told to drive to a different location to get his phone back, which he did? Damn lucky he wasn’t murdered.
Id say theres more of a chance said prostitute was in the car invited and decided to make a few extra euros by holding the players phone / wallet hostage after concluding her original business with the player.

RPCB

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 21, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Manchester United
Id say theres more of a chance said prostitute was in the car invited and decided to make a few extra euros by holding the players phone / wallet hostage after concluding her original business with the player.
I hope that was the case. The article didn’t read like that, so wasn’t sure.m

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad