2021/22 French football / Uber Eats Ligue 1 - Still not a farmers league thread - On beIN Sports

Remove this Banner Ad

View attachment 1309037

Very impressed by Marseille. Win their game in hand and there's an outside chance of a title race. The whole of France will celebrate if PSG somehow utensil up again.

Lille & Lyon struggling, once great clubs.

Will be over the moon if we qualify for Europe.
Would love to see Marseille pull off the miracle, but we are too inconsistent. I think we a very good chance of qualifying for the Champions League though.

PSG out of cup!

DEVO Big derby in the quarters Marseille vs Nice!

Another one, how nice.;)

I do feel like the two best teams remaining in the cup are going up against each other, and we only just snuck past Montpellier, so it's going to be very difficult game against the second placed Eaglets.

I was hoping that Toulouse would make it through as well as my late wife and daughter were both born in Toulouse and support les Violets and we'd have loved to see a "family" derby, perhaps in the final, but it wasn't to be.:disappointed:

A late goal to Milik gave Marseille a 2-1 win away to Metz, opening a 4pt gap between us and Nice in third.

The gap between Marseille and league leaders PSG is 13pts, meaning we will need PSG to go on a losing run to give us any chance.

A late goal to Milik gave Marseille a 2-1 win away to Metz, opening a 4pt gap between us and Nice in third.

The gap between Marseille and league leaders PSG is 13pts, meaning we will need PSG to go on a losing run to give us any chance.

Ha ha I think Poch would have to retire if he dropped the league from here. PSG literally have a nearly 400m euro wage bill.

Strasbourg's wage bill is around 30m euros. PSG's financial doping in Ligue 1 is just a joke.

How have PSG been overrated so much? They are the most average “world class” in Europe lol.

PSG fans are now spoilt brats. Complaining even after winning the league.

Strasbourg are still a chance of CL qualification which would be huge for the club.

This with a 30m euro wage bill.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My daughter will be happy, her team Toulouse (where she was born) returns to the top flight next season. The "family derby" is back.:)

1653900368027.png

The big shock is seeing former Ligue 1 regulars Nancy relegated to the third tier, I'm not 100% certain but I think this may be their first time down in the third tier.

My daughter will be happy, her team Toulouse (where she was born) returns to the top flight next season. The "family derby" is back.:)

View attachment 1412613

The big shock is seeing former Ligue 1 regulars Nancy relegated to the third tier, I'm not 100% certain but I think this may be their first time down in the third tier.

Oh really? s**t thats not good. Saint Etienne also once a great club. They are the French Villa.

Great effort by Strasbourg to finish just outside the CL

Do feel for Lille who were raped and pillaged for daring to win Ligue 1 last season.

View attachment 1407152
The fact they won it last season was a huge achievement and a megafail by PSG

Lille has been in deep financial s**t for a while also, so the drop off doesn't surprise me, they need to get that back in order to be able to compete again

Also lol at St Etienne, what a mega meltdown, have the French authorities blamed Liverpool yet for it?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back