2021/22 Melbourne Victory Thread - 2021 FFA Cup Champions!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

and people dont think a league commentators are sydney centric

And they're still going. It's all about will Bobo turn it around (because it's his last game if you didn't know), how good some of their players are, now the last 2 minutes have been about how good their players were in the ACL (even though they were so good they didn't get out of the group).

Funniest part was when the XG came up and it said Sydney 0.04.

The fact that Amini isn't a starting player says it all imo. I'd bring him to Victory asap.

Used to be one of my favourite Australian players and thought it was criminal he didn't get more of a look in for the national team. One of the few that was playing regular minutes in a half decent league. When he came back to Aus I hoped we'd have a go but he only seems a shadow of what he was.

Used to be one of my favourite Australian players and thought it was criminal he didn't get more of a look in for the national team. One of the few that was playing regular minutes in a half decent league. When he came back to Aus I hoped we'd have a go but he only seems a shadow of what he was.
When you get treated like Kamsoba it is probably hard to find motivation.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Margiota has been way better then Ikonomidis imo. Dont care about the spelling either. Rather have Margiota if was honest.

I really like Margiotta as a false 9. Doesn't have as much pace as other striker options but his vision, passing and first touches are sublime.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back