2021/22 Melbourne Victory Thread - 2021 FFA Cup Champions!!

Remove this Banner Ad

tigs2010

🐯🐯🐯🏆🏆🏆
Oct 15, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Heat
Ikonomidos the worst marquee of all time slips over when has chance to actually do anything lol

dwwaino

Jun 25, 2011
Victorian SSR
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
BVB, MVFC
Two of their three goals were total defensive breakdowns. You can cop one, but not two. That's the game.

dwwaino

Jun 25, 2011
Victorian SSR
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
BVB, MVFC
We've had 2 minutes of play in the last 10. A+ effort for time wasting. What a shitty final it will be.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

dwwaino

Jun 25, 2011
Victorian SSR
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
BVB, MVFC
We've conceded hand ball pens from players hit point blank yet his arm is away from the body and it's not called. The rule was meant to be if the arm was away then it was a pen regardless to make it less confusing.

tigs2010

🐯🐯🐯🏆🏆🏆
Oct 15, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Heat
Big turn around from last year though. Reckon we'll go well with a proper season. If someone said we'd be here after copped the spoon last season I think most would have been pretty chuffed.
Especially when our big marquee signing was complete gash.

Hoping it was just the injuries and underdone 🤞

giggler99

Jul 5, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Victory,Napoli,Liverpool,Penguins
Big turn around from last year though. Reckon we'll go well with a proper season. If someone said we'd be here after copped the spoon last season I think most would have been pretty chuffed.

yeah if you told me at the start of the season we'll make it to the semis I would have laughed and taken it.

This still bloody hurts through.

dwwaino

Jun 25, 2011
Victorian SSR
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
BVB, MVFC
yeah if you told me at the start of the season we'll make it to the semis I would have laughed and taken it.

This still bloody hurts through.

Disappointing way to finish but at least we're back! You don't win them every year but I at least want to be in the hunt.

So what's first on our shopping list? A keeper? Lol

giggler99

Jul 5, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Victory,Napoli,Liverpool,Penguins
Disappointing way to finish but at least we're back! You don't win them every year but I at least want to be in the hunt.

So what's first on our shopping list? A keeper? Lol

Yes a Keeper! A good one! A local one hopefully we shouldn't be wasting visa spots on Keepers when we have a heap of good ones locally.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad