2021/22 Melbourne Victory Thread - 2021 FFA Cup Champions!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feels like forever since we played

Its Been A Long Time Reaction GIF

All sports are kinda not going hard on marketing at the moment. Was expecting big promotion of this match. Also, should have introduced full ticketing for this event allowing general admin seats reserved for members to be resold that don't attend. This makes sense with so many in iso / holidays etc etc and would encourage walkups to buy a cheap ticket.

All sports are kinda not going hard on marketing at the moment. Was expecting big promotion of this match. Also, should have introduced full ticketing for this event allowing general admin seats reserved for members to be resold that don't attend. This makes sense with so many in iso / holidays etc etc and would encourage walkups to buy a cheap ticket.

I don't think it would make a difference one way or another regarding tickets people are intentionally being cautious being around large crowds atm with omicron hanging around. Hopefully things will change as cases continue to go down within the next few weeks.

I think the marketing for the match has also been overshadowed by the Socceroos match on Thursday! Don't forget the game was originally suppose to be on Wednesday (Australia Day) which would have kicked a lot of plans for people going out of wack I know I can't go now because I'm working Tuesday night!

I don't think it would make a difference one way or another regarding tickets people are intentionally being cautious being around large crowds atm with omicron hanging around. Hopefully things will change as cases continue to go down within the next few weeks.

I think the marketing for the match has also been overshadowed by the Socceroos match on Thursday! Don't forget the game was originally suppose to be on Wednesday (Australia Day) which would have kicked a lot of plans for people going out of wack I know I can't go now because I'm working Tuesday night!
I work out in the northern suburbs so by the time I finish work and head to the ground I'd be bad traffic away from missing the first half. Guttered they changed it to be honest.

I swear when I looked at the fixture at start of the year this was a Sydney home game. Remember thinking how bizarre the Australia Day game not being our game is.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back