Remove this Banner Ad

craigos

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 2, 2014
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Liverpool
Anyone had this 3 game membership for a friend come through yet?

Assuming everyone got their digital barcode? I still don't get the point of it when it could have been printed on the lanyard.

dwwaino

Jun 25, 2011
Victorian SSR
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
BVB, MVFC
Anyone had this 3 game membership for a friend come through yet?

Assuming everyone got their digital barcode? I still don't get the point of it when it could have been printed on the lanyard.
I don't get the point of the physical card. I assume it was due to uncertainty around games and the coof but they could have just printed it on the card anyway. It's our usual seats anyway (I think).

craigos

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 2, 2014
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Liverpool
3 game memberships you have to redeem a code. Mine arrived on Monday.
Yeah I redeemed it and the person I nominated received an email saying the club will be in touch to arrange, that was a few days ago.

Last edited by a moderator:

dwwaino

Jun 25, 2011
Victorian SSR
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
BVB, MVFC
What an awesome day. Kind of wish I was going but I've always had a thing with going anywhere on Sunday. More so these days when Sunday has been my only day off for over 12 months. The father in law did mention he was keen to get to some Friday and Saturday games with me over summer though.

dwwaino

Jun 25, 2011
Victorian SSR
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
BVB, MVFC
Love to see all the one touch passes but sick of seeing them pass into a bloke with 3 around him and nowhere else to go. Sometimes it looks like passing for the sake of passing and not necessarily picking the best option.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

netslave

Club Legend
Apr 6, 2017
AFL Club
Melbourne
Paramount seems a little better this stream, subs and replays pretty fast to come up. Just need a few more stats during the game for me.
Picture quality has been fine for me as well this stream.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad