Remove this Banner Ad

dwwaino

Jun 25, 2011
Victorian SSR
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
BVB, MVFC
Stynes is a magician. Didn't know Davidson was there was just turning his body away from the ball and chucking an arm out for the fun of it.

Zidane98

Hall of Famer
Dec 22, 2009
South End, AAMI Park
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Socceroos, LFC, MVFC, RC Strasbourg
Well that was frustrating. Red card was 50/50 - I really didn't think it was appropriate that Ams watched it back and forth in slow mo before changing his mind. Sometimes the referee changes his mind, sometimes he doesn't, IMO those calls should stick with the original call.

Having said that it's a concern that we can't get Ikonimidis, Miranda & Spiranovic on the field already and the season's only just started. Broxham & Hamill are not good enough for a CB pairing.

Mar 29, 2010
¯\_(シ)_/¯
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
LAL-MMA-Victory-CFC-Seahawks
I really didn't think it was appropriate that Ams watched it back and forth in slow mo before changing his mind. Sometimes the referee changes his mind, sometimes he doesn't, IMO those calls should stick with the original call.
Is this not the whole point of VAR?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

giggler99

Jul 5, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Victory,Napoli,Liverpool,Penguins
only one week for Marchon

Zidane98

Hall of Famer
Dec 22, 2009
South End, AAMI Park
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Socceroos, LFC, MVFC, RC Strasbourg
only one week for Marchon

Have not been that impressed by him so far tbh but injuries means he gets a gig.

giggler99

Jul 5, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Victory,Napoli,Liverpool,Penguins
Have not been that impressed by him so far tbh but injuries means he gets a gig.

really? I through he was good in the opening two matches, was pretty much in everything and defensively very good. Was no surprise we lost our shape in the second half after he got sent off.

dwwaino

Jun 25, 2011
Victorian SSR
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
BVB, MVFC
We aren't a charity, Spiranovic should never have been signed if he's this underdone.

It didn't make sense to mention after the first two wins but I'm worried about our ability to score from chances. When we were the boss most recently we had Bes then Ola. They'd make the most of half chances. D'agostino has been pretty wasteful and even Rojas looked to doubt himself on Sunday. We never made their green keeper sweat even once. Is it meant to be Ikonomidis? If so he needs to get on the park because Margiotta is likely to be a plodder.

tigs2010

🐯🐯🐯🏆🏆🏆
Oct 15, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Heat
We aren't a charity, Spiranovic should never have been signed if he's this underdone.

It didn't make sense to mention after the first two wins but I'm worried about our ability to score from chances. When we were the boss most recently we had Bes then Ola. They'd make the most of half chances. D'agostino has been pretty wasteful and even Rojas looked to doubt himself on Sunday. We never made their green keeper sweat even once. Is it meant to be Ikonomidis? If so he needs to get on the park because Margiotta is likely to be a plodder.
Robbie Kurse

dwwaino

Jun 25, 2011
Victorian SSR
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
BVB, MVFC
dwwaino what sh*t pizza did you order on Sunday to result in that abomination? 🥴😒

I ordered veg + prawn for week one which was a Saturday night and we won. So cop that.

This Sunday I had left over veg + prawn from the night before so I'm 50/50 at this stage. I'll probably change pizza shops this week though because there is another joint I've been keen to try out. Maybe they'll bring good luck?

tigs2010

🐯🐯🐯🏆🏆🏆
Oct 15, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Heat
I ordered veg + prawn for week one which was a Saturday night and we won. So cop that.

This Sunday I had left over veg + prawn from the night before so I'm 50/50 at this stage. I'll probably change pizza shops this week though because there is another joint I've been keen to try out. Maybe they'll bring good luck?
Was the re-heated prawn that’s done us in 🤦🏻‍♂️

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad