tigs2010

πŸ―πŸ―πŸ―πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†
Oct 15, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Heat
Thought I’d come home and watch it on replay where I can get it on the tv without casting it and there’s no replay or watch from beginning. Terrible. Going to cancel it tomorrow πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

dwwaino

Jun 25, 2011
Victorian SSR
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
BVB, MVFC
Thought I’d come home and watch it on replay where I can get it on the tv without casting it and there’s no replay or watch from beginning. Terrible. Going to cancel it tomorrow πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
If I didn't get it as a part of my membership I don't think I could justify paying for it. Reading a comment from a supporter of another club on FB they went home to watch the replay last night and it wasn't up until today. Pretty poor. That needs to be up asap.

tigs2010

πŸ―πŸ―πŸ―πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†
Oct 15, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Heat
If I didn't get it as a part of my membership I don't think I could justify paying for it. Reading a comment from a supporter of another club on FB they went home to watch the replay last night and it wasn't up until today. Pretty poor. That needs to be up asap.
Think I might get the FIL to pay for this junk. He renewed the memberships too late to get the deal I think. Or he has it and hasn’t told me. I just did free trial for tonight.

tigs2010

πŸ―πŸ―πŸ―πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†
Oct 15, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Heat
How good is it when a team looks structured? Already I can see this team is gonna be bloody hard to break down.
We already look 100x better tonight than anything we produced the last two seasons.

Confidant that we will have a promising season ahead.
We would have looked better in 720p blurred vision last year too though 🀣🀣

(Log in to remove this ad.)

11kgm

Norm Smith Medallist
Suspended
Sep 24, 2014
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Man Utd
Both are injured aren't they? I don't think I remember what it was with Spira, but Brillante was a late out on Saturday with a slight hammy complaint so I'm assuming we won't see him for a couple weeks.
one is Tyson the keeper

Not sure about injuries

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad