NCAA 2021/22 - NCAA National Championship Game - Alabama vs Georgia

Remove this Banner Ad

Congrats Gaskin

Thank you. 10 years I have been a Georgia fan. Been through all manner of shitness and heart break. This is a great reward- especially for those in Georgia that have waited 40 years.

Thank you. 10 years I have been a Georgia fan. Been through all manner of shitness and heart break. This is a great reward- especially for those in Georgia that have waited 40 years.
Great for true fans and enjoy mate. Go get a single malt whiskey and salute your boys. 👌👍

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Great for true fans and enjoy mate. Go get a single malt whiskey and salute your boys. 👌👍

I was gonna down a beer but I have a bottle of Glenfiddich 12 I may just have to have some of.

I was gonna down a beer but I have a bottle of Glenfiddich 12 I may just have to have some of.

My favourite drop apart from a 20yr old Talisker I have but that is waiting till the Cowboys win a SB so should be safe from opening for years yet! 🤣

Possible landing spots for Stetson in the draft?? Is he highly rated ? I acknowledge I only watch college in the month of December and January!

None. Maybe UDFA if he is lucky.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back