2021/22 Off-Season Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Catching up on the Bigfooty Phantom draft. Saw this one from Pie 4 Life

Opposition bids: (Now Haynes has run out I'm clear)

Nathan Kreuger $350k (3) ... sorry FF with an hour to go just saw the bargain basement price you put on his head
Tom Hickey $400k (2)

Not going to lie I had a good chuckle seeing that there. And sorry, but the bids are invalid and need to be in the off-season thread to count. :tearsofjoy:

Catching up on the Bigfooty Phantom draft. Saw this one from Pie 4 Life

Not going to lie I had a good chuckle seeing that there. And sorry, but the bids are invalid and need to be in the off-season thread to count. :tearsofjoy:
When I came to look and saw Krueger was retained and no Hickey bid I was like wtf must have missed my post. Then I looked back and couldn’t find it haha. Knew I’d posted it somewhere woops aha

When I came to look and saw Krueger was retained and no Hickey bid I was like wtf must have missed my post. Then I looked back and couldn’t find it haha. Knew I’d posted it somewhere woops aha
Just to rub further salt into the wounds, you didn't need to wait for the Haynes bid to end in order to bid on Kreuger as Kreuger was already activated.

Just to rub further salt into the wounds, you didn't need to wait for the Haynes bid to end in order to bid on Kreuger as Kreuger was already activated.
I’m kinda glad I at least posted it because I was worried I might have done it in my sleep and somehow get Josh Thomas on a five-year, $1 million contract lol

Looking for draft picks or pick upgrades for any/all of Callum Brown (pies), Martin Frederick and Jake Kelly.

Public Service Announcement
i will not be trading Noah Anderson, unless you have access to Jason Horne-Francis or Nick Daicos 😂

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Open to taking offers on Mitch Georgiades.

Willing to do 2 for 1 deals if anyone needs to get under cap numbers would prefer players but draft picks can also be involved

What's the ruling for players refusing to get vaccinated and getting either terminated or moved to the inactive list fightingfury_88? Are we just able to promote a rookie or can we terminate them as normal at 100%?

Asking as a concerned owner of Liam Jones :laughing:

What's the ruling for players refusing to get vaccinated and getting either terminated or moved to the inactive list fightingfury_88? Are we just able to promote a rookie or can we terminate them as normal at 100%?

Asking as a concerned owner of Liam Jones :laughing:
Yeah, it's a tricky one. If he is delisted by Carlton as a result of not being vaccinated then I'd say you could delist him at 0% contract value, due to the circumstances. If Carlton keep him on their list/move to inactive list, then I'd say it's probably as per usual - i.e almost like a season long injury. You could delist at 100% contract value, or once the season starts move him to the LTI list and promote a rookie in his place. Of course, that is assuming Jones doesn't get vaccinated.

No real perfect answer unfortunately, but that's the way I'm seeing it all at this point in time.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back