2021/22 Post Season trading & draft picks

Remove this Banner Ad

CursingFijian Phoenix_9 Dannyreed PetWussy St Kilda Death can you guys check your lists on UF

simonoz you can add/drop players without going to waivers. Go to tools - edit teams - add/drop players and select which team. We can reset the waiver list based on ladder position if we need to.

Too late but yes I should’ve done that dammit.
I used that to drop a player, but also should’ve done it to add said player back!to the right team.
We’ve got two weeks right….as per Jonzi ‘s post, need to get a hurry along to get all teams sorted.

Edit - just added them in. I can be so dumb sometimes.

Last edited:
Really struggling for time/motivation right now, but I’ll make sure I get my team done over the next week!

Can’t believe it’s only 2 weeks until the season starts!! I need to get onto my SC classic team, literally haven’t even started, usually I’m up to my 100th iteration by now.

Yeh, looks like MPM might have to be the way. I’ve currently got 12-4-6 (the 12 are keepers more than proper premos), but I’m not confident I’ll have 6 startable rookies…

Yeh, looks like MPM might have to be the way. I’ve currently got 12-4-6 (the 12 are keepers more than proper premos), but I’m not confident I’ll have 6 startable rookies…
I’ve currently got 11-7-4 on field and I’m not sure if I love it or hate it. My cheapest player on field is Stephens at $167k

What are we doing with waivers atm? Looks like it’s all open but I imagine it’s not a free for all?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have Charlie Cameron for some reason I just realised. I have 45 on my list 🤔 anyone else in same boat?

My team is ready to roll.

I had to use the waiver to fix my side so would appreciate a reset before we kick off. Will there be a pre round 1 waiver?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back