2021/22 Post Season trading & draft picks

barta for pm

Team Captain
Nov 16, 2017
KI
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Question to the league - we have to keep three ND picks for the year. No sweat. But can we make it ANY three picks instead of the first three taken if you’ve actually drafted more than three?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Yeah I’d support this

Cattsy

Team Captain
Jan 24, 2021
AFL Club
Collingwood
It’s unlikely you’d drop your first 3 anyway but I’m not opposed to any 3 I assume that was more of you only drafted 3

Cattsy

Team Captain
Jan 24, 2021
AFL Club
Collingwood
It’s all run from champion data so should line up. Be tough to manage SC positions if they aren’t in UF

Jonzi

All Australian
Mar 8, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
UF has rolled over & is back up & running

(That said.....team list is empty - is that normal ?)
You beauty UF is up and running. I’ve nominated my keepers from last year. Will just need to add my draftees Hobbs, Andrew, Butler, Lobb, Jeka, Poulter + Butts

Apr 1, 2009
NYC
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
New York Jets
You beauty UF is up and running. I’ve nominated my keepers from last year. Will just need to add my draftees Hobbs, Andrew, Butler, Lobb, Jeka, Poulter + Butts

How do you do that? Don’t recall nominating keepers before it went down and you can’t add players until the draft hahaha

Jonzi

All Australian
Mar 8, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
How do you do that? Don’t recall nominating keepers before it went down and you can’t add players until the draft hahaha

If you select draft and then nominate keepers you should be able to select your players 👍

1644028631500.png

5 already signed in which leaves PetWussy Phoenix_9 St Kilda Death Dannyreed Haychh

Can we also ensure our teams are updated in the team list thread so when we restore we can ensure it gets as close to correct as possible.

Jonzi

All Australian
Mar 8, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Looks like we’re all in. Can we sort lists now? Also CursingFijian have we paid for UF? I honestly don’t recall paying anyone $50 plus the UF cost

Haychh

Premiership Player
Jun 26, 2017
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Green Bay Packers
Ben King 😭

Between him, Jed not wanting a jab and Toby still feeling the effects of his vicious assault of an umpire my forward stocks are copping a beating already

PetWussy Dannyreed Cattsy looks like you three haven't been on to UF to nominate your players to keep from last season. Can you guys get that done as soon as possible and I'll roll the teams over and update our national draft and rookie picks!

1644819309110.png

Everybody has nominated their keepers.

simonoz I think you are currently listed as league manager, so moving ultimate footy forward from here is in your hands. Are you able to set a draft date, restore teams and update the draft picks? Or can you reassign league manager settings?

Back