Training 2021/22 Preseason Thread Lessssf*ngo

Remove this Banner Ad

Good to see mahoney is following the rules of slip, slop, slap on a hat. The rest should be disciplined.

I can tell they are footy players because there are multiple bits of North American team clothing present.

Corr is in ripping knick. His tricep almost uppercutted me out of my chair.

Did you ever send your idea of the perfect North hat to the club? Majestic. A89E8B0D-0494-4C15-9CD5-79D28A4D690B.jpeg

Wonder if will walker will get a gig in our/another vfl side or just came down to train with the boys like the old days.

Wonder if will walker will get a gig in our/another vfl side or just came down to train with the boys like the old days.

If I were him my mindset would be to give everything Ive got playing Vfl next year to try and get picked up. If that doesn’t work out go to uni, get a degree and get paid $750~$1000+ a week playing local football depending on how good he gets.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Out of all the highlights from Fridays training, seeing Bonar there looking fit and focussed is making me smile the most. I think he'll have a big year.
I get the impression that Bonar is the most Alpha of all the blokes we have on the list. Something about him makes him standout. Small interactions on social media and things like that with the other players. Be interesting to see if that translates to the footy ground.

I get the impression that Bonar is the most Alpha of all the blokes we have on the list. Something about him makes him standout. Small interactions on social media and things like that with the other players. Be interesting to see if that translates to the footy ground.
sigma male grindset

Remove this Banner Ad

Back