Training 2021/22 Preseason Thread Lessssf*ngo

Shinboner1

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 13, 2020
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Powell out there?
Was in and out of the main group today. Might be just a niggle but he wasn't 100%
1637549935424.png

I was going to do a roll call, but it's actually easier to go through who wasn't there: Jed, Cunners, Greenwood, Corr, Simpkin, TT, Goldy, Hayden, Polec, J.Walker, Hall, Larkey, Zurhaar. That's pretty good.

Meanwhile at the bloos one of the coaches told me on Friday that they had a meeting and they are teaching all the boys how to handball properly all over again lol
We could use some of this! Our handball to a teammates feet ratio would be up there!

On SM-G965F using BigFooty.com mobile app

I was going to do a roll call, but it's actually easier to go through who wasn't there: Jed, Cunners, Greenwood, Corr, Simpkin, TT, Goldy, Hayden, Polec, J.Walker, Hall, Larkey, Zurhaar. That's pretty good.
And of those only Jed and Hayden insterstate (greenwood too be he confirmed he was and also the article was prior to us getting him)

so going by the news article of unclear Covid status of 2 players interstate it’s clearly these 2

Dec 27, 2017
AFL Club
North Melbourne
And of those only Jed and Hayden insterstate (greenwood too be he confirmed he was and also the article was prior to us getting him)

so going by the news article of unclear Covid status of 2 players interstate it’s clearly these 2

The club put out a statement or an article that all players would be fully vaxxed by early December.

Back