Training 2021/22 Preseason Thread Lessssf*ngo

Remove this Banner Ad

About time the club got serious about its merchandise. I've been petitioning them to do legionnaires hats for years and they've finally listened. Ears and necks safe :thumbsu:

Pkvm0RPdOV3V.jpg

About time the club got serious about its merchandise. I've been petitioning them to do legionnaires hats for years and they've finally listened. Ears and necks safe :thumbsu:

Pkvm0RPdOV3V.jpg
From what I saw today it's a normal cap with Velcro on the inside that you can take the flap on and off.

From what i can tell it's from neweracap. They had them in their 2021 on field range for every team. This looks like the 2022 model (2021 had side vents higher up). And yeah looks velcro and removable

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Genuinely can't believe they fronted in a mish mash of Puma and Canterbury gear.

Puma's supply chain must be completely rooted.....

China backlog is insane.

Back in the day the club would have snapped up a box of Puma iron on transfers from vic market and problem solved.

Most WA boys are staying in WA till after the jolly season, due to the border lockdown.
WA boys would have to have been vaxed to enter the state, so look further north.
GR also said kyron was double vaxxxed.

Looking at the pics, Spicer’s size is the best news to come out of it all.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Is Powell still suffering from OP?
Looking extremely unconditioned and doesn’t look like he’s done much work over the off-season.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back