Training 2021/22 Preseason Thread Lessssf*ngo

Remove this Banner Ad

Definitely encouraged by the training reports of his kicking and leg speed. The latter I am slightly surprised about.
He was a second round pick it easy to forget because he wasn't our second pick..
We ended up spending 4 second round picks this year.
CCJ, Goater, Bergman and Curtis.
Hopefully we get some good players from the bunch.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was Horne training today?
He lives with CCJ so if he is isolating it would be strange that CCJ is not.
Yeah keen to know what’s going on with JHF he was due to come out of the 7 day isolation early in the week

maybe taking longer for him to get fully better so just being cautious and giving him a few more days

Yeah keen to know what’s going on with JHF he was due to come out of the 7 day isolation early in the week

maybe taking longer for him to get fully better so just being cautious and giving him a few more days
Fairly sure he was having to isolate from a bout of Covid before returning to Melbourne wasn’t he?
I didnt know that thanks for the reply.

Chom and Spicer dead heat for biggest body transformations.

Chom is as big as Larkey now. He must have put on about 10kg all through his shoulders.

Please let Chom stay healthy

Hall sprayed the last 2 exits from defence 5 meters over the fence 😂

Can’t believe he misses passers by that much - has put passers five rows of the fence.

Was due to come out of 7 day iso Early this week in Adelaide. My assumption was he would have flown to melbs by mid week and into training

I think they will be pretty conservative with all covid cases let alone young guys. Glen maxwell was saying it knocked him around more than he though it would. We had WAP running laps all week. They were conservative with Thomas before Xmas.

Probably gave JHF the extra week at home to Recover

Every player on the ground is fumbling with the greasy conditions, skills in general are deplorable in the circle work.

Never ever fumbles, every kick is a bullet to the chest, every mark is taken at its highest point when everyone else is taking chest marks and struggling to just pick it up.

He just stands out straight away like Boomer use to among his peers in the mid 00’s

We use to have about 5-6 of his caliber when watching training in the mid 90’s

If he’s not top 5 in the Syd this year something is very very wrong.
Will Phillips will be another who will be ridiculous in the wet. Cunners of course is another.

Was due to come out of 7 day iso Early this week in Adelaide. My assumption was he would have flown to melbs by mid week and into training

May have lingering effects, may have been a delay/issue with getting his results, or contracted it after isolating from a family member etc.

Unfortunately this stuff isn’t black and white & given it’s his first preseason, the club doesn’t need to rush him back.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back