Training 2021/22 Preseason Thread Lessssf*ngo

Remove this Banner Ad

For those other peeps there today, who was running around in Ben McKay's 23 jersey?

Most involved Comben flying for pack marks and taking the pack with him.

Can’t see how he’s not playing round 1 if fit.
Animated GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Also, there were some big hits out there. Plenty of tackling. But also aerial contests. Most involved Comben flying for pack marks and taking the pack with him.

Can’t see how he’s not playing round 1 if fit.
Took a beauty over the back of the skipper at one stage. He's looking asuper prospect.

Re Stevo being sublime and probably bog, I think some people still forget how young he is.

He's the same age as LDU and most North fans and even the broader footy community are still preaching patience with him. But with Stevo, for some reason the belief seems to be that he's peaked and doesn't have any improvement in him.

The bloke is arguably the most talented footballer on our list. Yes, he's played some special footy and also had as many off-field incidents as most players will have in their career, but he needs time too.

Re Stevo being sublime and probably bog, I think some people still forget how young he is.

He's the same age as LDU and most North fans and even the broader footy community are still preaching patience with him. But with Stevo, for some reason the belief seems to be that he's peaked and doesn't have any improvement in him.

The bloke is arguably the most talented footballer on our list. Yes, he's played some special footy and also had as many off-field incidents as most players will have in their career, but he needs time too.
its because he was so dominant for his age group so early.
We're just not used to that kind of performance so believe that's all he's got.
Every time he kicks a goal I thank the pies for letting him go.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back