2021 AA midfielders

Select your starting 3 midfielders

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

The correct answer right now is Bont, Oliver and Parish.
Am I crazy to have Mundy as one of my picks? Bont and Oliver are the obvious choices, but honestly I don't see much seperating Parish, Mundy, Macrae, Libba, Wines and Petracca

Am I crazy to have Mundy as one of my picks? Bont and Oliver are the obvious choices, but honestly I don't see much seperating Parish, Mundy, Macrae, Libba, Wines and Petracca
Admittedly, I haven't watched much of Mundy this year but the media noise seems to have died down quite a lot over him. I think he finds a spot on the bench for now.

Admittedly, I haven't watched much of Mundy this year but the media noise seems to have died down quite a lot over him. I think he finds a spot on the bench for now.
Yeah could be because I watch every Freo game, and have done for years, but don't watch as much of the other players. Flying under the radar pretty hard despite that early media attention. Was among the best on ground in the Dogs game imo

Obviously Dons will be lucky to get 1 representative let alone 2 but Zach Merrett is clearly in the second tier with Parish, Walsh, Libba ect. Have first tier as Bont, Oliver, Petracca, Macrae

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Back