NFL 2021 AFC Championship Game - Cincinnati at Kansas City

Remove this Banner Ad

:nflafc:

MONDAY, JANUARY 31 @ 7:00AM (LIVE ON ESPN/KAYO AND 7MATE)
(4) Cincinnati at (2) Kansas City

NB: VIC, NSW, TAS times
less 30 mins SA
less 1 hour Qld
less 1.5 hours NT
less 3 hours WA

Last edited:
Predicted a Bengals vs 49ers Super Bowl a couple of weeks ago.

But two years ago (before start of 2020 season) I predicted Chiefs would make six super bowls in a row, winning four. (From the GG Podcast thread). If Chiefs win next week, they'd be halfway there.

I hope the Bengals-Niners prediction is correct.

I hope I'm wrong but I think the Chiefs will win this by 2 or 3 TDs. Not too fussed. We're a very young team and with Burrow hopefully at the helm for the next decade we should be up there for the next few years.

Predicted a Bengals vs 49ers Super Bowl a couple of weeks ago.

But two years ago (before start of 2020 season) I predicted Chiefs would make six super bowls in a row, winning four. (From the GG Podcast thread). If Chiefs win next week, they'd be halfway there.

I hope the Bengals-Niners prediction is correct.
Would love a Bengals v 49ers Superbowl

Our D-line would literally kill Burrow

Would love a Bengals v 49ers Superbowl

Our D-line would literally kill Burrow

If the Titans dline can't your most certainly won't.

He is a terminator to survive Simmons , Autry, Landry and Dupree, it doesn't get any harder than those 4.

If the Titans dline can't your most certainly won't.

He is a terminator to survive Simmons , Autry, Landry and Dupree, it doesn't get any harder than those 4.
If the Titans didn't have Tannehill Dolphining it up they would have blown that game apart

KC will have this in the bag by halftime. The Bungles OL will work the Chiefs D back into form.

Holding wont be called on the OL's but there will be PI calls

Unfortunately you are correct.

The Chiefs have done something never done before, built a penalty clean offensive line that protects a scrambling qb in less than a season.

On the other hand, as shown this week, the Bengals don't know how to hold let alone get flagged for it.

I think it will be closer than most, wouldnt be surprised if its TD or less. Bengals playing with house money. Chiefs the ones with the pressure to perform. Home field the difference.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Will be interesting to see if they go overboard trying to stop Chase after last time. Could make for a big day like Gabe Davis had for Higgins or Boyd.

Chris Jones, Frank Clark and Melvin Ingram the keys for an easy KC win, Bengals got to do a far better job than last week especially on the interior with Jones.

Agree, it’s been a good run but ultimately the terrible O line and DT injuries will have an impact.

Joe Burrow is a winner though so wouldn’t rule us out completely.
I hope I'm wrong but I think the Chiefs will win this by 2 or 3 TDs. Not too fussed. We're a very young team and with Burrow hopefully at the helm for the next decade we should be up there for the next few years.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back