NFL 2021 AFC Championship Game - Cincinnati at Kansas City

Remove this Banner Ad

Andy Reid going for his 20th postseason win on Sunday

Posted by Michael David Smith on January 27, 2022, 8:38 AM EST

Chiefs coach Andy Reid is rising up the ranks of the most accomplished coaches in NFL history.

If the Chiefs beat the Bengals in Sunday’s AFC Championship Game, Reid will earn his 20th postseason win. That would tie him with former Cowboys coach Tom Landry for the second-most postseason wins by a coach in NFL history.

Only Bill Belichick, with 31 wins in the postseason, has more than 20 postseason victories.

Reid would also become the first NFL coach with 10 postseason wins for two different teams. Reid won 10 postseason games as head coach of the Eagles and has now won nine postseason games as head coach of the Chiefs.

Don Shula is currently tied with Reid for third place with 19 postseason wins. Joe Gibbs is next with 17 postseason wins.

can’t believe the line is -7…..easiest money you’ll ever make. Chiefs 40-24 or to that effect.

Ja’mar for 2-3 TD’s, esp if Mathieu doesn’t get up. The way Davis shredded the Chiefs secondary think he’ll have a field day.

He shredded them last time the Bengals won, not sure they'll let him again, I think the better bets might be on Higgins and Boyd this time around with so much focus going on Chase. Maybe im over thinking things, but if I was a DC id make one of Higgins or Boyd beat me defensively.

how is this for a stat, holy s**t

The Chiefs are 3-1 (75%) in playoff games with Mahomes when their in game win probability dips below 5%, the rest of the NFL is 1-38 (2.63%)

how is this for a stat, holy sh*t

The Chiefs are 3-1 (75%) in playoff games with Mahomes when their in game win probability dips below 5%, the rest of the NFL is 1-38 (2.63%)

Win probability? Sounds like analytics at play.

Win probability? Sounds like analytics at play.

for example , SanFran was 0.4% around the 2min mark of the 4th quarter when they beat the Rams in week 18

Its been around for a while.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

for example , SanFran was 0.4% around the 2min mark of the 4th quarter when they beat the Rams in week 18

Its been around for a while.

Cool. What were the 4 games that were 5% for the Chiefs?

He shredded them last time the Bengals won, not sure they'll let him again, I think the better bets might be on Higgins and Boyd this time around with so much focus going on Chase. Maybe im over thinking things, but if I was a DC id make one of Higgins or Boyd beat me defensively.

We did the same thing with Diggs this week, made it so if anyone was going to beat us it wasn't going to be him.
With Mathieu out the back end fell apart and Gabriel slaughtered us on several blown coverages.

Bengals play a different style though, they have no issue throwing up 50/50 balls to Higgens or Chase because they seem to win them.
Our corners aren't great against this type of receiver so this is where if we lose it will be due to them.

Chargers have done it to us, even Steelers had success throwing it up to their bigger jump ball receivers.

I have no doubt Bengals put up points it's just whether the chiefs offence puts up more. With the form Mahomes is in it looks likely but we have lost shootouts before.

ublock origin is a browser addon.. Works on all the main browsers.

No set up required. Also great for youtube, you get zero ads on there

Blokada, im not sure if available on iOS, but i use it on android because chrome browser doesnt block ads while other android browsers have built in ad blockers. I just like using chrome, so i searched far and wide for something that works for chrome. Itll also block ads for other android browsers anyway because it runs on startup. Have to go to VPN settings of the blokada app and click always on vpn and starts on start up, never ends.

ublock origin is a browser addon.. Works on all the main browsers.

No set up required. Also great for youtube, you get zero ads on there

Blokada, im not sure if available on iOS, but i use it on android because chrome browser doesnt block ads while other android browsers have built in ad blockers. I just like using chrome, so i searched far and wide for something that works for chrome. Itll also block ads for other android browsers anyway because it runs on startup. Have to go to VPN settings of the blokada app and click always on vpn and starts on start up, never ends.

cheers mate, ublock origin is great so far on my Mac/safari, 7 day trial to test first and looks amazing, blocks ads on YouTube using browser also apparently , for $9.99 a year after the 7 day trial ill probably keep for sure id say.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back