Event 2021 AFL Brownlow Medal - Jack Steele finishes equal 5th

Ads734

Premiership Player
Jan 24, 2013
AFL Club
St Kilda
Unfortunately the Saints and Steele arn’t sexy like Walsh, or Parish. I’ll take the most complete midfielder in the AFL over any of those guys including Wines. Next year we need Jones Crouch to poll 20 plus. We need King to kick 40 plus. Clark needs to become a top 50 player. We can do it. Only two teams were fundamentally better then us this year. Every other team on our day we could match up on them.

Minga

Club Legend
Mar 23, 2021
AFL Club
St Kilda
If
Unfortunately the Saints and Steele arn’t sexy like Walsh, or Parish. I’ll take the most complete midfielder in the AFL over any of those guys including Wines. Next year we need Jones Crouch to poll 20 plus. We need King to kick 40 plus. Clark needs to become a top 50 player. We can do it. Only two teams were fundamentally better then us this year. Every other team on our day we could match up on them.

If Wines can win it, Steele can. That’s what a difference fixturing and being in a top 4 team makes. Agree we need to step up next year, but I reckon Steele would look very good with a Charlie around his neck, and the neutrals would back it as well - one of the most likeable players in the comp

Eh. Go draft night.

Yep true. I’m just so used to the trade week being the one for us.

Still, interested to see what happens with Dunstan. Maybe he nets us a little more than we thought?

Yep true. I’m just so used to the trade week being the one for us.

Still, interested to see what happens with Dunstan. Maybe he nets us a little more than we thought?
Based on his Brownlow performance he's an obvious A-Grader, I'd expect a straight swap for Walsh and nothing less.

St Kilda leaderboard

26 votes - Jack Steele
11 votes - Luke Dunstan
5 votes - Brad Crouch
4 votes - Zak Jones
4 votes - Bradley Hill
4 votes - Rowan Marshall
3 votes - Tim Membrey
3 votes - Max King
3 votes - Paddy Ryder
2 votes - Jack Billings
1 vote - Jade Gresham