Preview 2021 AFL Community Series - Carlton v St Kilda Friday 4th March @ Etihad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 3, 2020
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Sandringham Zebras, Melbourne Renegades
Is anyone else concerned about having Curnow and Setterfield on the wings? Such an important role in breaking a defensive zone and requires pinpoint kicking inboard and along the boundary line. I'm not sure where they go with Williams Walsh and Dow into the middle though.
Technically, we could have all 5 of Ed, Setters, Williams, Walsh and Dow rotating between the wings and on-ball. Could easily chuck Murph, Martin and Gibbons in for some centre bounces too.

We need to make good use of midfield rotations, especially considering the interchange restrictions.

Aug 26, 2004
CHANEL BOUTIQUE!
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
"Goddess"
Just saw this myself and signed up. Got rid of the Foxtel early this year after they finally realised they hadn't been charging me for the last 3 years, so like hell I was going to start paying for it now! lol

A fiver a month seems reasonable :)

Thanks Aph ...

You're welcome Shan. :p

Sep 10, 2003
Exile
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Carlton
What’s cooking tonight?

Spuds are on, then going a nice piece of salmon with a bit of lemon and a sprinkle of lemon pepper.

Spuds take 30 minutes, salmon in foil about 16, then a couple of whole mushrooms in with 10 left.

Peas, beans & broccoli cop a boiling on the stove top.

👍👍 and one more 👍

TheKITC

Cancelled
Mar 7, 2009
The Cupboard
AFL Club
Carlton
Dow
the news was encouraging of the first round with the Dons,apparently Dow managed a full game,however Dons midfield are weak,and were not trying too hard.
Maybe his week Saints will try and push us harder,Dow can show us he is up for consistent work by using his strong looking frame and skills to help us counter Saints mids,...
Dow has had so many opportunities already ,i guess he must realise the club genuinely backing him......wow lets hope so

21 years old...

Perspective please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back