Live Event 2021 AFL Draft live discussion

Nov 23, 2000
Country Victoria
AFL Club
Richmond
Looked like you were a Hawk fan
1637700583119.png

Just hope we don't trade pick 15 for a future first as I have heard could happen.
We'd want something else coming back our way.
Even then, I would hate to see us keep deferring draft picks when he have immediate needs and are in a terrific position to address them tonight and toimorrow night.

7. Johnson
15. Sonsie
26. Bazzo
27. MacDonald
28. Long
7: Hobbs (Ward is he is there)
15: Van Rooyen
26: Draper (unlikely to be there)
27: Bazzo
28: Zac Taylor

Also I am not sold on Amiss. WA Colts is not that good a standard and a lad with Amiss' build should be dominating.
Of course I am a draft expert with untapped knowledge of all the players.

Hamsatma

Club Legend
Jun 19, 2017
AFL Club
Richmond
Just hope we don't trade pick 15 for a future first as I have heard could happen.
We'd want something else coming back our way.
Even then, I would hate to see us keep deferring draft picks when he have immediate needs and are in a terrific position to address them tonight and toimorrow night.
agree re postponing picks unless we rate next class much higher than players available (even then grass is always greener etc.). I think there's a lot of value in bringing youngsters when we have our premiership core and are still (hopefully) in contention for them to learn off. Also means if we have a few retirements our draftees will have a full year in our system before we'd be looking to bring them in and will be closer in age to the bolton/baker/balta core group.

Also I am not sold on Amiss. WA Colts is not that good a standard and a lad with Amiss' build should be dominating.
Of course I am a draft expert with untapped knowledge of all the players.

Most goals as a WAFL colts player since 2015 despite playing 2 less games. Very solid player and a very accurate shot at goal. 51.15 this season.

Moving up a couple spots for 15 looks a poor result ...

You'd want rachele to be a jet

I'm hoping the first tigers pick can play wing

Rachele will be a gun. Reminds me of a cross between Toby Greene and Nathan Brown (pre leg break.)

Back