Player Watch 2021 AFL National Draft - NOT FOR TRADE DISCUSSION

What should we do withs Pick 5, 21 and 24?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let’s stick with a basic rule for this thread, that it’s for draft watch and discussion only.

It’s not for trade hypotheticals, who you think needs to be delisted or traded, how many games you think we will win, some other team will win, how many picks you want in the 1st round or discussion of current HFC players.

It’s about youngsters who are eligible for the draft in 2021.

Key dates to look out for:
  • NAB AFL Draft Combine: TBC
  • NAB AFL Draft: Wednesday November 24 - Thursday November 25
  • NAB AFL Pre-season and Rookie Drafts: Friday November 26

Last edited:
His second half was better than his first but it was still an impressive vfl debut regardless.
Yeah, once we changed a few things it was pleasing to see a couple of the young guys in Sonsie and Saunders be right in the thick of it in the 3rd qtr come back. Everyone already knows about Brockman so no point saying anything there.

But with so much going out of the side it was always going to be a challenge. It actually showed how good Jeka has been, which is another positive, when you look at the overall picture of when he isn't in the side.

Is he our academy player or can we get him at the mid Season or something???

Nah he’s a projected top 5 pick at the end of the year

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MSD
Strong body midfielder
Mattew Hanson
Nathan Freeman - Injury Prone but he's on fire
Both 25

MSD
Strong body midfielder
Mattew Hanson
Nathan Freeman - Injury Prone but he's on fire
Both 25

Don't mind the idea of Freeman to keep Shiels and Cousins accountable for their performances.

Give him 6 months to show he's a better midfield rotation/depth option, probably better odds than a 19 year old project making an impact.

Sounds like it won’t be a kid also Sounds like a player that’s been at AFL before but not at the moment and with a AFL body on him also.
I don’t think it sounds like that at all.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don’t know what type of player MM will target in the mid-season draft, whether it’s the best available midfielder, or even a small forward for that matter. I just hope that the player selected is a long-term option.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back