Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 25, 2007
Perth
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Liverpool FC
This is where i am at. I have gone more of a mid priced under valued forwards. Although not sold on Heeney. Others in consideration for that spot, Greene, J Martin, Z Bailey, Rayner...

Open to suggestions for the team too. Got 37k in the bank.

Screen Shot 2021-02-14 at 10.55.53 pm.png

2006_Eagles

Brownlow Medallist
10k Posts BeanCoiNFT Investor Spooderman Meme Medal
Sep 6, 2015
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Pelicans, Perf Wildcats
This is where i am at. I have gone more of a mid priced under valued forwards. Although not sold on Heeney. Others in consideration for that spot, Greene, J Martin, Z Bailey, Rayner...

Open to suggestions for the team too. Got 37k in the bank.

View attachment 1058035

Good team. Day is a huge POD. Can't really get behind Cunnington but I can see the logic. Jones disappointed in the Port intra and is crossed off. Not convinced on Sloane with no defined role. Caldwell at 500k is risky and so is Stepho.

That's my critique of guys I'm uncertain of

Vostok

Senior List
Mar 23, 2017
Clouds
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Tasmania Devils
Any thoughts and recommendations would be appreciated. Seems pretty standard, maybe a little weak with the premos but as a few have said, I feel we need to spend up to mid pricers and top drafted rooks this year. Still got 309k in the bank. Caldwell could go to Rozee also. Cheers.

Screen Shot 2021-02-16 at 10.13.11 PM.png

2006_Eagles

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 6, 2015
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Pelicans, Perf Wildcats
Any thoughts and recommendations would be appreciated. Seems pretty standard, maybe a little weak with the premos but as a few have said, I feel we need to spend up to mid pricers and top drafted rooks this year. Still got 309k in the bank. Caldwell could go to Rozee also. Cheers.

View attachment 1059411

Yeo is battling OP, definitely cross him off. I wouldn't be comfortable with Brayshaw at M2 though he's probably not the worst POD and Young is no guarantee of playing round 1

I wouldn't be comfortable starting without Laird, either

JADED

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 29, 2005
SA
AFL Club
West Coast

View attachment 1059411
No Yeo.
I'd personally go Sidey to Dunkley and upgrade Yeo with the change.
Brayshaw to Taranto perhaps.

Feb 17, 2010
adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Not sure how I feel about my team anymore. After so much tinkering it looks incredibly different to first planned.

Back: Laird, Williams, Harmes, Cummings (or Fantasia), young, Payne (Gould, Murphy)

Mids: Gaff, Cogs, Walsh, Taranto, Hately, Sier, Phillips, Cockatoo (Downie, Rantall)

Ruck: Grundy, O’Brien (Fullerton)

Fwd: Dunkley, Phillips, Stephenson, Schoenberg, Macrae, Cahill (Jones, Rowe)

Utility: Mcreary

Seems at the moment everyday someone else is going down injured that wanted to start with and ends in a reshuffle of the team.

Not sure if I’m perhaps a bit under strength down back currently.

Jan 8, 2018
AFL Club
West Coast
Not sure how I feel about my team anymore. After so much tinkering it looks incredibly different to first planned.

Back: Laird, Williams, Harmes, Cummings (or Fantasia), young, Payne (Gould, Murphy)

Mids: Gaff, Cogs, Walsh, Taranto, Hately, Sier, Phillips, Cockatoo (Downie, Rantall)

Ruck: Grundy, O’Brien (Fullerton)

Fwd: Dunkley, Phillips, Stephenson, Schoenberg, Macrae, Cahill (Jones, Rowe)

Utility: Mcreary

Seems at the moment everyday someone else is going down injured that wanted to start with and ends in a reshuffle of the team.

Not sure if I’m perhaps a bit under strength down back currently.
Actually don't mind that team, only issue I would be worried about is the 3 rookie type players on Def and Fwd lines but they should all get a game and a really strong Mid and Ruck.

Feb 17, 2010
adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Actually don't mind that team, only issue I would be worried about is the 3 rookie type players on Def and Fwd lines but they should all get a game and a really strong Mid and Ruck.

That’s my main concern too. From what I can tell Schoenberg should be best 22 and a regular at the crows so hopefully covers that spot and used the utility on another forward rookie who hopefully plays.

but yeh my defence is weak at the moment and want to find some cash to get Milera in there probably for cummings. Ofcourse it will look a lot more secure though if Murphy is named and has apparently been looking good on the wing in match sims.

Jul 21, 2008
The Sunshine State
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Bombers,Jazz,49'ers,Rafa
Today marked the first day ive logged in for about a month. Needless to say, i made quite a few changes! Marshall, Preuss, Whitfield & Titch have all been traded out and i think im pretty set on this team. Forwardline is obviously a bit weak but i want to bat 4 deep in the backs and 6 deep in the midfield as well as grabbing Gawndy so i had to have one weak line. I like Caldwell and Bailey for their potential to breakout if given enough midfield time. I probably wont look at my team for another couple weeks, or at least ill try not to, so thoughts would be appreciated :)

EDIT: I believe Kelly might be injured but i think ill keep him in my team as either on my forwardline bench or in the utility spot.

Screen Shot 2021-02-22 at 12.58.15 pm.png

JADED

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 29, 2005
SA
AFL Club
West Coast
Today marked the first day ive logged in for about a month. Needless to say, i made quite a few changes! Marshall, Preuss, Whitfield & Titch have all been traded out and i think im pretty set on this team. Forwardline is obviously a bit weak but i want to bat 4 deep in the backs and 6 deep in the midfield as well as grabbing Gawndy so i had to have one weak line. I like Caldwell and Bailey for their potential to breakout if given enough midfield time. I probably wont look at my team for another couple weeks, or at least ill try not to, so thoughts would be appreciated :)

EDIT: I believe Kelly might be injured but i think ill keep him in my team as either on my forwardline bench or in the utility spot.

View attachment 1062807
Good side considering what you've paid up for.
Would you consider Sidebottom down to Phillips, then Cockatoo up to Rozee or similar.
Sidey is a bit over priced, Cockatoo injured I think.

Bit to much $ on bench in Nic Cox $256? Berry $216.
We'll all shuffle our rookies later anyway so no drama having some $ tied up there.

Jul 21, 2008
The Sunshine State
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Bombers,Jazz,49'ers,Rafa
Good side considering what you've paid up for.
Would you consider Sidebottom down to Phillips, then Cockatoo up to Rozee or similar.
Sidey is a bit over priced, Cockatoo injured I think.

Bit to much $ on bench in Nic Cox $256? Berry $216.
We'll all shuffle our rookies later anyway so no drama having some $ tied up there.
Thanks for the feedback. Im not sure whether i go with Sidebottom or Dunkley but if i go with Dunkley im still not sure how id use the extra 100k. I don't mind Phillips at all but im not sure if i can find another mid-priced forward to make the Sidebottom -> Phillips trade worthwhile. Again, thanks for the suggestion, maybe ill play around with Phillips as F1 and then downgrade a rookie or 2 and see if that gives me enough cash to get another forwardline value player. A simple solution to my forwards problem is to downgrade Hately/Heppell to a rookie but i really like both of them so im a bit uncertain.

Dougz

Debutant
Apr 2, 2014
AFL Club
West Coast
1614084129741.png

A pre team before these internal matches start, because we all know there's a good chance we're going to turn our team upside down over the next few days with these live streams.

main questions / decisions I'm playing with atm
Caldwell > Rozee
Witts > Nank
Serong > Heppell
Cumming > Rookie

Jessbek

Club Legend
Mar 24, 2012
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Arsenal, Arizona Cardinals
After a few weeks of adjusting my team due to injury and not really liking much, I have finally landed on a team I'm happy with again (for now)-

Laird - Witherden - Williams - H. Young - Jones - Highmore (Laurie - Gould)

Zerrett - Gaff - Walsh - Taranto - Rowell - Sier - Powell - Downie (Valante - Jordan)

Grundy - Hickey (Flynn)

Dunkley - Heeney - Phillips - Cameron - Macrae - Rowe (McCreery - Cahill) (Kelly)

Really not sold on Hickey, however I'm never really cute with rucks and I can't justify Gawns price.

2006_Eagles

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 6, 2015
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Pelicans, Perf Wildcats
After a few weeks of adjusting my team due to injury and not really liking much, I have finally landed on a team I'm happy with again (for now)-

Laird - Witherden - Williams - H. Young - Jones - Highmore (Laurie - Gould)

Zerrett - Gaff - Walsh - Taranto - Rowell - Sier - Powell - Downie (Valante - Jordan)

Grundy - Hickey (Flynn)

Dunkley - Heeney - Phillips - Cameron - Macrae - Rowe (McCreery - Cahill) (Kelly)

Really not sold on Hickey, however I'm never really cute with rucks and I can't justify Gawns price.

I'd take that sweet sweet Dunks cash and spend it somewhere else

Aug 11, 2009
Hobart
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Launceston FC
Pretty bullish in dunkley and his top 6 forward prospects again this year
I agree on Dunkley 100%

I can't see him going under 100 and the rick you take by not starting him is he could easily go 120avg over the 1st 4 weeks and all of a sudden he's too expensive to get in.
Has Collingwood, WC, NM and GC in the first 5 weeks!!

Aug 11, 2009
Hobart
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Launceston FC
Actually starting to be pretty happy, although still so many mid pricers!!

Laird, Williams, Harmes, Milera, HYoung, Cumming (Gould, Highmore)

Gaff, Walsh, Taranto, Heppell, Rowell, Pedley, Powell, Berry (Downie, RCD)

Grundy, Big O (FLynn)

Dunkley, Phillips, Caldwell, Cameron, Hind, McCreery (Kelly, Rowe) UTL: Treacy

$98K to spare.

Would love another def rookie to play so I can go Cumming/HYoung down and Heppell up to a premo!!

Oct 2, 2008
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Brothers of Destruction
Good team, lots similar to mine, some questions

- Three players from bottom placed Adelaide, will there be enough points circulating to justify that decision?
- Really like your ruck combo. Set and forget.
- Your benched rookies will change closer to season start, Cumberland won't play for thr tigers this year at all, wpuld replace him for Dow or RCD.

Sep 18, 2015
The Hippodrome
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Hornets, Mariners, Falcons
1614343676870.png

Here's the team as it stands (Treacy is my utility)
-Have Danger but I'm not 100% sure on him
-Same with T.Powell, don't know if he'll play over Anderson/LDU/Cunnington
-Not sure on Cumming, need to see how he goes in the PS games

A few on my watch list: Ned Cahill, Luke Pedlar, Zak Butters, Nick Blakey, Jordan Clark, Jack Ross, Jack Bytel

adonski

All Australian
Sep 27, 2018
AFL Club
Melbourne
View attachment 1066102

Here's the team as it stands (Treacy is my utility)
-Have Danger but I'm not 100% sure on him
-Same with T.Powell, don't know if he'll play over Anderson/LDU/Cunnington
-Not sure on Cumming, need to see how he goes in the PS games

A few on my watch list: Ned Cahill, Luke Pedlar, Zak Butters, Nick Blakey, Jordan Clark, Jack Ross, Jack Bytel
How have you unlocked Downie's photo? Wehr still no pic for me too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back