AFL Grand Final 2021 AFL Grand Final - Melbourne v Western Bulldogs 🏆

Remove this Banner Ad

Had you told me an hour ago that this would be a 10 goal game I would have laughed in your face or assumed it was the Dogs

You have to be a total grinch if you are not happy for long suffering Melbourne fans.

Simon Goodwin deserves a lot of credit too for changing the culture and underachieving culture of the Demons, I am very confident Vossy can do the same to us.

You have to be a total grinch if you are not happy for long suffering Melbourne fans.

Simon Goodwin deserves a lot of credit too for changing the culture and underachieving culture of the Demons, I am very confident Vossy can do the same to us.
I’m with you Elmer. I had a good friend who passed away in December 2014 who was a passionate Dees supporter. I’ve been sooking it up for 30 minutes. He taught me both verses of It’s a grand old flag and I’m going to sing it out loud.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Someone swapped out his boards at halftime and Beveridge has spent two quarters freaking out because magnets won't stick to a plain sheet of plastic

Can't fault the fairytale ending, but I'm concerned the Dees winning will set up a dynasty over the next few years that I didn't think would eventuate from a Bulldogs win.

Only Blues three-peats please!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back