Game Day 2021 AFL Grand Final - Melbourne v Western Bulldogs, Saturday 25 September, 7:15pm AEST, Optus Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

A11dAtP0w3R

Strong Premiership DNA
Oct 18, 2013
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Carolina Panthers. Zach Wilson.
Luke Jackson is a ******* star, we got our arse kicked all night when Max was in at centre bounces, the kid though was unbelievable ,his hands in traffic and ability to give us second and third efforts in there when the ball was on the deck was phenomenal

jhong

Premiership Player
Apr 18, 2011
Wonthaggi
AFL Club
Melbourne
Luke Jackson is a ******* star, we got our arse kicked all night when Max was in at centre bounces, the kid though was unbelievable ,his hands in traffic and ability to give us second and third efforts in there when the ball was on the deck was phenomenal
Who ever decided to put Luke into the middle was a genius move . Got us going and enabled Trac and Ollie to change the match.

demondavey

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 18, 2005
AFL Club
Melbourne
Congratulations to all of you, but in particular you mate. One of my favourite posters on Bigfooty, bloody enjoy this phenomenonal win!
Thanks mate. Appreciate it. I really didn’t think they had the gears and I thought the Dogs had the depth. Massive effort. I remember when Geelong broke the drought in 07, was really pumped for them. Quite a few family members go for Geelong so I was stoked for them when they saluted.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A11dAtP0w3R

Strong Premiership DNA
Oct 18, 2013
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Carolina Panthers. Zach Wilson.
Yep we had good players I won;t slander because they are fu**ign premiership heros but siome of them you hoped the best but the #32 got it and it ******* was going to be fine. Love this campaigner
His finals series was awesome, cant believe its the same bloke we were swearing at during the Gold Coast win about 8 weeks ago

God Mode

Club Legend
Mar 22, 2011
Mount Olympus
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Green Bay Packers, Chicago Bulls
Thanks mate. Appreciate it. I really didn’t think they had the gears and I thought the Dogs had the depth. Massive effort. I remember when Geelong broke the drought in 07, was really pumped for them. Quite a few family members go for Geelong so I was stoked for them when they saluted.
Watching your lot tear the game apart from late in the 3rd reminded me of 07 Geelong. You guys are set for a similar period of dominance. Enjoy the ride my good man!

Topkent

Hall of Famer
Suspended
Aug 29, 2010
Canada
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Winnipeg Jets
Watching your lot tear the game apart from late in the 3rd reminded me of 07 Geelong. You guys are set for a similar period of dominance. Enjoy the ride my good man!
I didn't wanna say it cause that Cats team was insane but yeah, I haven't seen a team attack and with that much potency since the cats 07-08

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad