Game Day 2021 AFL Grand Final - Melbourne v Western Bulldogs, Saturday 25 September, 7:15pm AEST, Optus Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

melbournemartin

Brownlow Medallist
Jul 22, 2003
USA
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Genève-Servette HC, Pittsburgh Pens
So normally I am super inclusive, but when it came to hosting a mini grand final party for my own team, I figured I was within my rights to be at least a bit selective. Didn't invite one guy because he is an incredible know-it-all that shits me up the wall.

Chatting to him later on in the weekend, my worries were justified.

"I watched the first half and then turned off the TV because I knew it was over"

"Really? You thought the Dogs would just run away with it after gaining a slight lead?"

"No, I knew melbourne would run away with it... it was obvious, I've watched so much of both teams this year to know that the Dees were home then so I just switched off the game"

slackboy72

Team Captain
Aug 16, 2020
AFL Club
Melbourne
So normally I am super inclusive, but when it came to hosting a mini grand final party for my own team, I figured I was within my rights to be at least a bit selective. Didn't invite one guy because he is an incredible know-it-all that shits me up the wall.

"I watched the first half and then turned off the TV because I knew it was over"

"Really? You thought the Dogs would just run away with it after gaining a slight lead?"

"No, I knew melbourne would run away with it... it was obvious, I've watched so much of both teams this year to know that the Dees were home then so I just switched off the game"

Wasn't too concerned when Bulldogs took the lead in 2nd q. Felt they had fired every shot in the locker with no reserve ammo coming into the premiership 2nd half.
Bang bang bang ! all over.
We were always going to win it. Our player list runs far deeper than theirs. Our I/C bench would be first 18 for any afl side including bulldogs.

When can Melbourne return home with tbe Cup? Anyone know.
:rolleyes:

Paul66

Team Captain
May 10, 2021
AFL Club
Carlton

Watches the first half.
Dees at half time are faltering a little.
Knows Dees will win second half 101 - 19.
Fails to put money on Dees 39+, otherwise would've bragged about using his "knowledge" to advantage.
Fair to say that if he actually DID switch off at half time, he went off to be intimate with Mrs Palmer.

On SM-G781B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad