Game Day 2021 AFL Grand Final - Melbourne v Western Bulldogs, Saturday 25 September, 7:15pm AEST, Optus Stadium

Mar 2, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Well done to Simon Goodwin, Alan Richardson, Adem Yze, Troy Chaplin, Greg Stafford and Choco Williams

They've done an incredible job this season.

Bad luck to Adam Tomlinson who missed being part of it because of the knee injury

Last edited:
Watching Gawn get his medal is what finally opened the flood gates, here come the tears.

Oct 13, 2001
Brisbane
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Lions
I thought Ben Brown was really good and Salem did a number on the golden boy Cody Weightman.

Just mt two Bob's worth

On SM-G973F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Still cant believe it and I want to soak all this in but I just want to give a special kudos to Gus, you won my heart tonight, when were in the s**t he dug in and turned into the animal of 2018 again, turned the mood and energy of team 180 degrees almost on his lonesome, absolutely epic, him Jacko and Trac my best 3

Enjoy the night guys

Congrats guys. Actually unreal these last 2 games. As good as I have seen any team ever play. As the game wears on and your fitness really comes into play, you look absolutely unstoppable.

That was the happiest I've felt watching any Grand Final since 2012, and that includes the 2018 Grand Final where I cheered my guts out for the Eagles all while enjoying a free $300 bar tab split between 4 people. Just pure joyous footy from your mob. Scintillating, mouth-watering football.

Back