Game Day 2021 AFL Grand Final - Melbourne v Western Bulldogs, Saturday 25 September, 7:15pm AEST, Optus Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Finally! After being the laughing stock of the league for years, we’ve finally done it! Champagne footy in the 3rd set us up to be the toast of the town!
Curse lifted!! The beast has awoken! Celebrate and then we go back2back!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Luke Jackson is a ******* star, we got our arse kicked all night when Max was in at centre bounces, the kid though was unbelievable ,his hands in traffic and ability to give us second and third efforts in there when the ball was on the deck was phenomenal

Luke Jackson is a ******* star, we got our arse kicked all night when Max was in at centre bounces, the kid though was unbelievable ,his hands in traffic and ability to give us second and third efforts in there when the ball was on the deck was phenomenal
Who ever decided to put Luke into the middle was a genius move . Got us going and enabled Trac and Ollie to change the match.

Congratulations to all of you, but in particular you mate. One of my favourite posters on Bigfooty, bloody enjoy this phenomenonal win!
Thanks mate. Appreciate it. I really didn’t think they had the gears and I thought the Dogs had the depth. Massive effort. I remember when Geelong broke the drought in 07, was really pumped for them. Quite a few family members go for Geelong so I was stoked for them when they saluted.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And me boy Tommy Sparrow, disposal clean as fu** all night, love you kid.
Yep we had good players I won;t slander because they are *ign premiership heros but siome of them you hoped the best but the #32 got it and it ******* was going to be fine. Love this campaigner

Yep we had good players I won;t slander because they are fu**ign premiership heros but siome of them you hoped the best but the #32 got it and it ******* was going to be fine. Love this campaigner

His finals series was awesome, cant believe its the same bloke we were swearing at during the Gold Coast win about 8 weeks ago

Thanks mate. Appreciate it. I really didn’t think they had the gears and I thought the Dogs had the depth. Massive effort. I remember when Geelong broke the drought in 07, was really pumped for them. Quite a few family members go for Geelong so I was stoked for them when they saluted.
Watching your lot tear the game apart from late in the 3rd reminded me of 07 Geelong. You guys are set for a similar period of dominance. Enjoy the ride my good man!

Watching your lot tear the game apart from late in the 3rd reminded me of 07 Geelong. You guys are set for a similar period of dominance. Enjoy the ride my good man!
I didn't wanna say it cause that Cats team was insane but yeah, I haven't seen a team attack and with that much potency since the cats 07-08

What kind of f’ed in the head campaigner does this after a Premiership. You can shove it up your arse mate get a life haha

Cares more about a pity little tiff over BB from weeks ago than a flag, haha, what a w***er.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back