Game Day 2021 AFL Grand Final - Melbourne v Western Bulldogs, Saturday 25 September, 7:15pm AEST, Optus Stadium

After all this time, an avatar change is finally warranted.

FB_IMG_1632577721097.jpg

DemonLord

Senior List
Mar 25, 2010
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
Congrats fellow Dees sufferers. Finally after what seems like several life times in one of the weirdest of times world wide our boys have done it.

During a pretty crappy 2021 this team has been a source of pride, joy and let's be honest - escapism from the daily reality. You can kiss my butt Covid and lockdown. We have the 2021 premiership cup.

DL.

Mar 11, 2018
AFL Club
Essendon
One of the great Premiership victories of all time against a red hot opponent.
Dogs gave everything they had and you broke them with supreme teamwork. Absolute champagne football of the highest degree.

It’s pretty much the perfect flag.. a team performance like that today.

One for the ages.

Enjoy watching the replay for many many happy years to come. 😊

You know, I hate to get political, but fu** Dan Andrews, that we can’t just rampage into the CBD or Richmond right now and cut sick. fu** me where am I gonna let this bloody outrageous amount of pent-up frustration loose, Ware,!?!?!???
By which I obviously mean where? Where??? Where bloody hell this is insane.

Go the ******* Melbourne Demons!

* yeah!!!

Oct 5, 2009
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Celtics
We did it boys and girls.

Ive been waiting since primary school in the early 80's to see this.

We were no chance against the Hawks nor Dons last few appearances.

But this time felt different.

2021 Champions.

And nothing will EVER take that away.

ENJOY!!!!

jhong

Old man yelling at clouds
Apr 18, 2011
Wonthaggi
AFL Club
Melbourne
Is it just me, or are there heaps of other Melbourne supporters tonight that just wish we were around other Melbourne supporters sharing this amazing completely unfamiliar phenomenal feeling?? Anyone in Melbourne tonight must be feeling like this surely.
Not being able to congregate and celebrate with the team is just so MFC . Am sure the club will organize something when we are allowed out of our basements :)

Back