Game Day 2021 AFL Grand Final: Melbourne vs Bulldogs @ Perth Stadium, 25th September

Remove this Banner Ad

RW

Cancelled
10k Posts Sydney Forum Service Medal Sydney Swans - Jake Lloyd 2020 Player Sponsor BeanCoiNFT Investor Sydney Swans - Harry Cunningham 2019 Player Sponsor Ex-Moderator Sydney Swans - Gary Rohan Player Sponsor 2018 Sydney Swans - George Hewett Player Sponsor 2017 Sydney Swans - Callum Mills Player Sponsor 2016 Podcaster
Jan 11, 2003
AFL Club
Sydney
The Dogs aren't one of my favourite clubs, but I don't hate them... I think it should be a cracking game.

Max should have a field day against Stefan Martin/Tim English, backing him for the Norm Smith

Worth noting that 11 Dogs from the PF team have grand final experience. 9 played in 2016 while Treloar played for Collingwood in 18 and Duryea for Hawthorn in 14 and 15

Melbourne have none

Kapers

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 25, 2019
AFL Club
Sydney
Worth noting that 11 Dogs from the PF team have grand final experience. 9 played in 2016 while Treloar played for Collingwood in 18 and Duryea for Hawthorn in 14 and 15

Melbourne have none
I am convinced Grandfinal experience is very unimportant. Otherwise Geelong would be in the grandfinal.

Think it should be a great game. I really like the way both teams play. Melbourne were borderline untouchable in their two finals so far. Honestly, they played as good as I can remember a team playing in a long, long time. They run both ways better than any team I have ever seen. Seemed like there was half a dozen Melbourne players at every single contest.

It's really down to whether the Dees have the composure to execute on Grand Final day, because I don't think the Dogs can go with them if they play as well as they have thus far in the finals series.

The cringefest buildup will be to much i think i will skip it all till the first bounce.
Pretty much my plan. I'll watch the entertainment simply because that's my industry but the rest of the wank can go away

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Curtain raiser before the GF, we get to pick which recruit will piss off back home next

Couldn't care less,

We should be recruiting exclusively from the academy.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back