2021 AFL Membership Tracker / Figures

Remove this Banner Ad

Oct 3, 2013
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Chelsea
Quoting Collingwood president, Mark Korda this morning:

“We went from list management issues, followed by the Do Better report, followed by Eddie’s resignation, followed by the coaching contract is up now followed by poor performance ... I can tell you behind the scenes membership is over 80,000, all our sponsors have re-signed … we have $10 million cash at bank, $18 million in our future fund.”

Not sure if we have over 80,000 members, or whether he said it off the cuff.

Yep massive effort. Actually all the Victorian clubs who do not get spoken as the “Big Clubs” have done brilliantly. Kudos to Saints, Cats, Bulldogs, Demons & Kangaroos.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Cats have had over 60k for 4 years now

dave10

Premiership Player
Apr 26, 2004
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
Quoting Collingwood president, Mark Korda this morning:

“We went from list management issues, followed by the Do Better report, followed by Eddie’s resignation, followed by the coaching contract is up now followed by poor performance ... I can tell you behind the scenes membership is over 80,000, all our sponsors have re-signed … we have $10 million cash at bank, $18 million in our future fund.”

Not sure if we have over 80,000 members, or whether he said it off the cuff.
Oh ok... The number I quoted was directly from the Collingwood membership office (Twitter DM). Who knows🤷‍♂️
CF919877-B1DB-4527-A073-969B0CA6CE8E.jpeg

Feb 18, 2016
AFL Club
Melbourne
58000 @ the MCG b/n contenders (one claiming to be the biggest club) suggests Eagles are the clear No.1.

Pretty good for a franchise club 🤫

Surprised the Eagles only have 100,000 members. 2 team state with such a big head start over Freo. Are you happy with 100,000 memebers? Yeah it's a good effort but being such a big club and dominating one state I would of thought battling to turn 100,000 of your fans into members would be a little disappointing.

Oct 8, 2011
Hobart
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Tasmania
Surprised the Eagles only have 100,000 members. 2 team state with such a big head start over Freo. Are you happy with 100,000 memebers? Yeah it's a good effort but being such a big club and dominating one state I would of thought battling to turn 100,000 of your fans into members would be a little disappointing.
Don't forget they have to go on a waiting list for a seat. If they had an MCG to fill they'd have a fair few more imo.

Two team town should've really been a three team town, but it could be too late now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Raz Man

Team Captain
Apr 29, 2019
AFL Club
Essendon
North total up to 42,631 as of today.
Decent effort considering the poor year last year and that we are a likely candidate for the spoon this year.

I’m very surprised by Norf supporters! Brilliant effort you lot.
From your arch rival(Bombers) supporter, well done!

dave10

Premiership Player
Apr 26, 2004
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
Should seriously get to 80,000 if we’re being fair dinkum. Pies are showing us up atm

They had 66,600 last year and paying some price for the discontent and carnage of the presidential season. Not to mention the lowly expected season prospects. Still strong growth and on track to get back to the 84,000 (pre COVID) and onwards to 100,000 and beyond.

Feb 9, 2009
Footscray
AFL Club
Richmond
Don't forget they have to go on a waiting list for a seat. If they had an MCG to fill they'd have a fair few more imo.

Two team town should've really been a three team town, but it could be too late now.
They should've built a bigger stadium, 80k at least. Would put some legitimacy to the push to play the gf there too.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back