Preview 2021 AFL National Draft | NM - #1, #20, #38, #69, #74, #92, #110

Remove this Banner Ad

Luke72

Premium Platinum
Aug 21, 2012
AFL Club
North Melbourne
What sorta player is ZT? Midfielder?
He is a determined bugger who goes in really hard. I saw a bit of him in the U15's as he plays at our local club and he was the kid that was in the middle getting the ball and making the play and then involved in the next play and the one after that. He was pretty scrawny but irrepressible. I would have said Jed Anderson kind of. He is a cracker, I hope we draft him.

ferball

Premium Platinum
Jul 24, 2015
AFL Club
North Melbourne
maybe im seeing what i want to see, and i do understand that daicos is putting up monstrous numbers and will probably be a good player, but thats not a very impressive highlights tape at all
He doesn't win his own ball very often. Does get into space alot tho and he is a great kick. Reminds me a bit of Hollands (based on last years highlights,) and Polec as well.

Merlin007

Club Legend
Jun 7, 2019
AFL Club
North Melbourne
The AFL and the Vic Media are really starting to pushing hard with their ‘Daicos is the best talent in the draft’ agenda 😂
Yep, Nick has shown his wares in half a season, while JHF will be playing in a semi against a Norwood side led by Richard Douglas. All the evidence is in

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad