Preview 2021 AFL National Draft | NM - #1, #20, #42, #47,#72, #77, #95

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Soupp,
Any chance the Crows are playing funny games here and told Horne ( and Panthers to some degree) to pull the handbrake?
From what I’ve read he’s mainly played HB, is he spending enough time in the middle?
Probably a wild conspiracy theory but is it possible they’re trying to lower his draft ranking?

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
We haven’t won a premiership since 1964. We won’t have Jason Horne in 4 months time. South Adelaide Football Club would not be ‘pulling a hand break’ to help the Adelaide Crows out. We’re desperate to win a flag.

We haven’t won a premiership since 1964. We won’t have Jason Horne in 4 months time. South Adelaide Football Club would not be ‘pulling a hand break’ to help the Adelaide Crows out. We’re desperate to win a flag.

Thanks Mark
Makes perfect sense when you present those facts.
Cheers mate

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

It is a crock the CorruptFL and their rules on the fly.

This is why I have no issue at all with us finishing off 2 s**t seasons with the best chance of improving our list. There is a big difference between giving up 5 games into the season vs fighting tooth and nail for a win in Rd 23 to lose leverage and scrape your 4th win in a non competitive season. The AFL is not an equal playing field - best we relearn how to fight tooth and nail, including off field.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bitta Johnny Law about that shot.

d79b7d966a1489fa8ab1d457e60d2db9

I don't really see it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back