Preview 2021 AFL National Draft | NM - #1, #20, #42, #47,#72, #77, #95

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
What sorta player is ZT? Midfielder?
He is a determined bugger who goes in really hard. I saw a bit of him in the U15's as he plays at our local club and he was the kid that was in the middle getting the ball and making the play and then involved in the next play and the one after that. He was pretty scrawny but irrepressible. I would have said Jed Anderson kind of. He is a cracker, I hope we draft him.

maybe im seeing what i want to see, and i do understand that daicos is putting up monstrous numbers and will probably be a good player, but thats not a very impressive highlights tape at all
He doesn't win his own ball very often. Does get into space alot tho and he is a great kick. Reminds me a bit of Hollands (based on last years highlights,) and Polec as well.

The AFL and the Vic Media are really starting to pushing hard with their ‘Daicos is the best talent in the draft’ agenda 😂
Yep, Nick has shown his wares in half a season, while JHF will be playing in a semi against a Norwood side led by Richard Douglas. All the evidence is in

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I love the justification from these experts...

Talking up Daicos' possessions and then comparing them to Horne's. No consideration for the different league's or the different positions they play...

Then they try to hide the bias by saying "best player in the open draft" :drunk:

Yeah Steele Sidebottom must be getting interest from someone in the premiership window like Brisbane surely..
Dunno I reckon he’s done

Dunno I reckon he’s done
If i was the Brions I would get him to replace Birchall and keep him out of the bash-n-crash midfields and use his sublime skills running it out of defence. He also thrives in the big games.

If we got a PP @21 and GC offered us 19 for Jed would you do it?..

1, 19, 20, 21..

I really, really like Jed. But that might be a smart move, esp if someone like Philips is going to make a strong push to feature in our midfield and Jed might be pushed forward too much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back