Preview 2021 AFL National Draft | NM - #1, #20, #42, #47,#72, #77, #95

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
What about Isaac Keeler. Do the SA boys know much about him.
Posted about him before. Has all the talent, he's Crows NGA, but there's questions on his application. He can drift out of games to easily. Personally I'd love him as he can do some freakish s**t.

There’s risk in either option, however given our performance the last two years, there is absolutely more risk in trading future picks.

I get the rationale, I just disagree that this is the year to do it. If we start to show decent improvement next year, I’d be inclined to do it next year, but it’s premature in 2021 for mine because we don’t know what 2022 looks like.

This is only compounded with the lack of Vic u19 footy this year. It looks like a really deep top 30, but equally there could be some real flops given the lack of exposure.

Also, I don’t expect us to just be all in for when Jy, LDU are mid 20s. They want a sustained window, and that means making more balanced decisions for the next 10 years then a 3-4 year window which is currently far to premature to qualify.
Exactly. Could be trading a very high 22 pick for a a pick this year with hardly any exposed form. Talk about shortsighted. And I don't buy the age demographic argument either. It's only 12 months difference. I'd only do this if the offer was too good to refuse.

Posted about him before. Has all the talent, he's Crows NGA, but there's questions on his application. He can drift out of games to easily. Personally I'd love him as he can do some freakish sh*t.
One to watch in next years draft for sure. Seems to be one of the more talented in next years crop

What’s the difference in pick 3 this year to pick 3 next year.
You still get two first rounders in a two year cycle.

Might even get 3,22 for next years first rounder and then do more trades to either either split pick 3 and get two first rounders for it.

What’s the difference in pick 3 this year to pick 3 next year.
You still get two first rounders in a two year cycle.

Might even get 3,22 for next years first rounder and then do more trades to either either split pick 3 and get two first rounders for it.
Oh s**t, put on the kevlar brother!.. you’re gonna get ambushed for being a risk taker..

I doubt GC trade pick 3 for another pick next year… they are clearly in the market for a gun experienced player, not more picks… they’ve had bucket loads of them!
I’m not against trading next years pick, but it’d want to be a bloody good offer! It is very likely to be a top 3-4 pick.
This may come in handy to trade next year also.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Amiss is the one to be watching (for WA) and we need to organise ourselves to select.
Good mate of mine is an assistant coach for East Perth. Was drinking with him last weekend. He said Amiss is a bit undersized and a bit of a one trick pony. Reckons JVR and Bazzo are better options. Rhett Bazzo is actually his second cousin and at one stage last weekend was at the house we were drinking at..... I was too drunk too realize at the time

We are not trading number 1 surely

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back