Preview 2021 AFL National Draft | NM - #1, #20, #42, #47,#72, #77, #95

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I don’t know how we get Horne, Gibcus and Wilmott, but thems the 3 we need.
We take Gil out on a two-day bender. After enough gear to fill up a VW Beetle and when he’s almost passed out in a booth at the Spearmint Rhino we get him to sign the paperwork for a PP (pick 21)

We then fly over to NSW and get on the sauce with our club legend J. McCartney. We reminisce about the 90’s, throw a highlights package of his playing career on the VHS and get him feeling sentimental about his old club. Bang - our 2022 first to GWS for 4 & 7

Fly back to Victoria, quarantine for 14 days and then head back to NM HQ with our bounty.

Picks 1, 4, 7, 20, 21, 38.

Simples.

We take Gil out on a two-day bender. After enough gear to fill up a VW Beetle and when he’s almost passed out in a booth at the Spearmint Rhino we get him to sign the paperwork for a PP (pick 21)

We then fly over to NSW and get on the sauce with our club legend J. McCartney. We reminisce about the 90’s, throw a highlights package of his playing career on the VHS and get him feeling sentimental about his old club. Bang - our 2022 first to GWS for 4 & 7

Fly back to Victoria, quarantine for 14 days and then head back to NM HQ with our bounty.

Simples.

1626912435506.jpeg

Simples.

" Recruiternator " 👍

( and another POTY contender )

Last edited:

Simples.
F5A87B41-3436-4CAE-92E0-26A6D44E1ACB.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sam Darcy 204cm key forward. This generation of kids are friggin' huge!

Go back only 20+ years and 9 times out of 10 the 204cm-ish players were one dimensional stodgy shitmen. The exceptions were very rare.

Now every 2nd key forward coming in stands taller than the average ruckman did 10 years ago.

Go back only 20+ years and 9 times out of 10 the 204cm-ish players were one dimensional stodgy shitmen. The exceptions were very rare.

Now every 2nd key forward coming in stands taller than the average ruckman did 10 years ago.
Go back 40 years, Don Scott stood at 191cm!!!!

Sent from my SM-A908B using Tapatalk

Years ago when I started High School I recall every year 12 towering over me, then when I did hit year 12, it seemed like all the 1st year high schoolers towered over me...
Always just thought it was me...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back