Preview 2021 AFL National Draft | NM - #1, #20, #42, #47,#72, #77, #95

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope you guys don't mind my insight, bit of trolling doesn't hurt between cellar dwellers.
Good to see you still chirpy on the week Buckley was sacked

Now we wait and see how far the pies ship sinks

and whether daicos chooses to opt out of going to the pietanic

Good to see you still chirpy on the week Buckley was sacked

Now we wait and see how far the pies ship sinks

and whether daicos chooses to opt out of going to the pietanic
I was surprised Bucks got the A considering the amount of blood already spilt, reckon we have a long road ahead of us.

He was 20. Do some homework kid.

When Buckley was Horne's age he was playing for Southern Districts in the N.T., which in comparison to the SANFL, is like comparing the AFL to the Sunraysia Football League.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I could imagine he'd be a pretty good pickup after a couple of seasons being hardened under Malthouse. Not so much if it's Ross Lyons coaching them unless he's a freak like Fyfe.
I am sure he will be value considering we'll be handing over only pick 40

Good result. We can afford a couple of brave wins and still take Horne. We can have ‘Shinboner Spirit’ and be rational at the same time. There is no need not to finish 18th. If we’re going to suck, lets take our medicine properly.

Yes. Plus it will help with Harry Mckay.

You clearly never played against the very strong Imperials team from the same era.
I remember when my mate was playing for Imps back in 87 and telling me to watch out for this 16 year old kid called Matty Knights who was set to debut.

He was right, as the kid brained it and turned out to be a jet.

Maybe more like 50-1 - ie highly unlikely but stranger things have happened....

At the end of the day we couldn't and wouldn't satisfy them in a trade - equal value they would want his brother in a trade as an example or say LDU plus Polec - it would have to be via PSD.

What odds for J.Kelly to north

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back