Preview 2021 AFL National Draft | NM - #1, #20, #42, #47,#72, #77, #95

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah.. let the Hawks bid on him. Just take our boy Horne and make out like winners.
To be honest thats just gifting the pies the equivalent of a 2nd rounder in points and minimizing our chance of benefitting from their deficit in the 2022 draft. Doesn't make any sense to me, considering we're guaranteed Horne either way.

GOALS:Sydney Swans: Mclean 4 Morrison 3 Ronke 2 van Huisstede 2 Gulden 2 Sinclair Clarke Cordell

BEST: Sydney Swans: Sinclair Clarke Morrison Mclean Blakey O'Riordan

It's a loooooooong way from the big stage Nick.

2022 second rounder (pick in the mid 20's?)
GOALS:Sydney Swans: Mclean 4 Morrison 3 Ronke 2 van Huisstede 2 Gulden 2 Sinclair Clarke Cordell

BEST: Sydney Swans: Sinclair Clarke Morrison Mclean Blakey O'Riordan

It's a loooooooong way from the big stage Nick.
l would rather take Jamie Noble than Nick Blakey....

18?

Still, what he's doing at 17-18 still far outweighs what Buckley was doing at that age, or virtually what any other kid was doing. Buckley didn't even win his comp B&F in the N.T.

You probably have to go back to Ron James to find something similar.

17. He turns 18 in a couple of weeks.

Jason Horne

Height: 182cm
Weight: 75kg
Current Team: South Adelaide
Birthday: June 21, 2003

I heard Peter Daicos interviewed, this arvo.

It almost sounded like Nick would be entering the draft, not as a Father/Son.
Then we would have to decide Horne or Daicos....NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:huh:

Averaging 15 disposals and .5 goals a game in the SANFL, Nathan Buckley won a Magarey medal at 18 years old, if Horne is the stand out no2 in the ND then FMD.
Ahhhh .... yeah but did he ever win a flag as a player or senior coach with Collingwood?

That's the question we're all dying to hear you answer.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My cat used to sh*t out ferballs, i do believe we've met.
I think you have your cats bum confused with its mouth. Understandable mistake, especially for a Collingwood supporter (... otherwise something is wrong with your cat.)

Bucks gone hey.

Word is it was desperate attempt to convince young Nick to nominate as a F/S.

Been a tough year for you guys, I guess a Daicos in the charcoal and orange would make up for all that tho.

I think you have your cats bum confused with its mouth. Understandable mistake, especially for a Collingwood supporter (... otherwise something is wrong with your cat.)

Bucks gone hey.

Word is it was desperate attempt to convince young Nick to nominate as a F/S.

Been a tough year for you guys, I guess a Daicos in the charcoal and orange would make up for all that tho.
Nah, my cat used to back out ferballs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back