South Adelaide
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
South Adelaide Panthers
Norwood got up 51-42

Callow finished with 10 disposals, 7 marks, 1 tackle, 4 i50s, kicked 1.1

Horne, 6 disposals, 7 tackles.
I’ve been to five of South’s first six games & it was the first time we were genuinely beaten across all areas of the ground. We missed Broadbent badly tonight. Norwood coming off a couple of heavy losses at home were due to bounce back & we were due to lose (that’s obviously me just justifying sh*t in my head).

Horne very quiet tonight. Has been a big week for him though. Also, looks like he’s had a hair cut (apparently that’s pretty important to some people on this board).

Side note: Puopolo took mark of the year right in front of me, with a beer in one hand & a steak sanga in the other (me, not Poppy).

tales129

Premiership Player
Jul 27, 2006
adelaide
AFL Club
North Melbourne
I’ve been to five of South’s first six games & it was the first time we were genuinely beaten across all areas of the ground. We missed Broadbent badly tonight. Norwood coming off a couple of heavy losses at home were due to bounce back & we were due to lose (that’s obviously me just justifying sh*t in my head).

Horne very quiet tonight. Has been a big week for him though. Also, looks like he’s had a hair cut (apparently that’s pretty important to some people on this board).

Side note: Puopolo took mark of the year right in front of me, with a beer in one hand & a steak sanga in the other (me, not Poppy).
let’s not forget the red legs at home on a Friday night is generally a tough gig, they play their home ground incredibly well and generally get a good turn out crowd wise so can be hostile for opposition.

I would say the young fella is gassed and probably needs a week off, but 7 tackles is still a decent sign of intent without the footy

Passmore

Brownlow Medallist
May 22, 2001
The Gasometer Wing
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Norf
let’s not forget the red legs at home on a Friday night is generally a tough gig, they play their home ground incredibly well and generally get a good turn out crowd wise so can be hostile for opposition.

I would say the young fella is gassed and probably needs a week off, but 7 tackles is still a decent sign of intent without the footy
Went there in 1988 to see Norwood v Port. fu** me it was hot. Some Port campaigner was in Tim Evans duffle coat.

Sphynx

Club Legend
Jul 10, 2011
AFL Club
North Melbourne

He needs a game or two back in the u/18’s imo.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

giantroo

Bleeding Blue and White
Sep 23, 2005
Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Arsenal, Chicago Bulls

Remove this Banner Ad