Preview 2021 AFL National Draft | NM - #1, #20, #42, #47,#72, #77, #95

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unpopular opinion, but not sure we're a lock for pick 1.

Hawthorn are just as putrid as us and we have winnable games against Coll, Horf and * in the next few weeks.

I’d say it’s an outside chance, but regardless we will get a Sonsie, Chesser, Sinn if we don’t get Horne, which is really not end of the world.

I’d say it’s an outside chance, but regardless we will get a Sonsie, Chesser, Sinn if we don’t get Horne, which is really not end of the world.

It’s probably the PSD pick 1 that hurts the most in the scenario of us not finishing last.
Although, knowing us we won’t use it or even leverage it to our advantage.

interesting - he's the hot tip of course, what's your hunch?

I don’t really have a hunch, just Luff rarely goes with the media’s perception/narrative. Put it this way, I don’t think he and Twomeys top 25 would be very similar (perhaps players but definitely not order).

It’s not necessarily a bad thing, but I won’t be shouting from the roof if we pass on him. There are a few 19 year olds that should have been drafted, so as long as we take 1, we’ll be right.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I would take Horne over Daicos and anyone else in this draft ( if we finish last ). The go home to SA factor has me a little worried but I think it is a risk worth taking because he looks like he has all the tools, hard at the footy, strong in the air and can definitely see the Fyfe likeness..... Happy days watching this kid in a North jumper.

I would take Horne over Daicos and anyone else in this draft ( if we finish last ). The go home to SA factor has me a little worried but I think it is a risk worth taking because he looks like he has all the tools, hard at the footy, strong in the air and can definitely see the Fyfe likeness..... Happy days watching this kid in a North jumper.

mate just take his fellow south Adelaide teammate in mat roberts and together with Powelly we will have a centre square rotation of all SA lads. Either way if he’s worth it crows and port will have to pay through the nose for him

The main thing in our favour about any go-home factor is that once you've lived in Melbourne for a couple of years, who would want to go back to Adelaide?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back