Preview 2021 AFL National Draft | NM - #1, #20, #42, #47,#72, #77, #95

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cooper Harvey is 2022 draft, born in 04.
Early or late DOB? I'm going off an article with Boomer in May 2019 that listed him as a 14 year old.

2020 =15
2021 =16
2022 =17
2023 =18

His DOB was 12/7/04 on my team sheet from early this year when he played under 16s
Ah ok thank you. So he's turned 16 this year then which as you say puts him in the 22 draft.

I think I know the article you mentioned before and I believe the date would confirm he was 14 at the time of the article.
Yep, written before he turned 15. Not complaining though, we'll hopefully see the #29 running around sooner than expected.

I think I know the article you mentioned before and I believe the date would confirm he was 14 at the time of the article.

does he have another boy? How is he also progressing?
And for the AFLW watchers, does his daughter play?

does he have another boy? How is he also progressing?
And for the AFLW watchers, does his daughter play?
Yes, still a fair while away for Hudson. Not sure on his daughter, Lacie.

Pretty good, he moves pretty well and seems to have a good balance of inside and outside. Already taller than the old man which is a bonus 😂

Good to hear eDPS 👍
Now do us a favour please, stop him playing publicly in his draft year so we can get him cheap :p

Both boys played in the All stars game and showed good signs. Edps has them ranked at 14 and 19 respectively.

This comment in an older article caught my eye though.

Two of WA’s best 2021 draft prospects, Tigers power forward Jacob van Rooyen and Swans marking machine Rhett Bazzo are set to go head-to-head in an exciting battle.

Van Rooyen has been likened to Wayne Carey by Claremont colts coach Matt Angus, while Bazzo, the son of late WAFL great Steve, is coming off an 11-mark performance against the Falcons.

Watch the AFL introduce a new maximum of 1 F/S pick per year rule when our kids start becoming available.

Or, F/S taken in the first round cannot be matched, Cooper is odds on for pick 1

Apr 17, 2007
melb home of the kangas
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
hellas,liverpool,storm,au
Both boys played in the All stars game and showed good signs. Edps has them ranked at 14 and 19 respectively.

This comment in an older article caught my eye though.

Two of WA’s best 2021 draft prospects, Tigers power forward Jacob van Rooyen and Swans marking machine Rhett Bazzo are set to go head-to-head in an exciting battle.

Van Rooyen has been likened to Wayne Carey by Claremont colts coach Matt Angus, while Bazzo, the son of late WAFL great Steve, is coming off an 11-mark performance against the Falcons.

Swans and Carey mentioned - he must be coming to us then 😆

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back