Sphynx

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 10, 2011
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Raak is in the Dogs NGA.

Yes, sorry, Dogs NGA.

But same premise applies.

No bidding/matching during mid season draft if they nominate. Dogs/Carlton will have matching rights in the main draft at the end of the year though.

McKay looms as the early top 30 end of year chance to be eligible in the mid season draft at this stage.

Some numbers from the Sandy - Oakleigh game

C.Chesser - 23d, 2m,1t,5 i50s, 0.1
J.Sinn - 20d,4m,2 i50s,4 r50s, 1.0
C.McKay - 17d,4m,4t,5 i50s 1r50
L.Young - 17d, 2m,3t, 1 i50, 2.0
N.Diacos - 28d,8m,7t,2 i50s,3r50s, 3.2

Jul 26, 2007
The Tree
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Arsenal, Coney Island Warriors
Yes, sorry, Dogs NGA.

But same premise applies.

No bidding/matching during mid season draft if they nominate. Dogs/Carlton will have matching rights in the main draft at the end of the year though.

McKay looms as the early top 30 end of year chance to be eligible in the mid season draft at this stage.

I don't understand how they're eligible again, Raak was definitely in the Dogs NGA last year and they passed on him... I don't recall us as getting another bite at Rhyan Mansell for example (because he would have been a perfect Cat B rookie this season). I don't know about McKay but it's weird he's eligible so I imagine he was also available last season too.

Those clubs will just tell them not to nominate for mid season and they’ll take them end of year

Would be brave with lists still minimised.

IMG_5320.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Heaps of fun

Goatered on the sticks
Sep 13, 2013
AFL Club
North Melbourne
I don't understand how they're eligible again, Raak was definitely in the Dogs NGA last year and they passed on him... I don't recall us as getting another bite at Rhyan Mansell for example (because he would have been a perfect Cat B rookie this season). I don't know about McKay but it's weird he's eligible so I imagine he was also available last season too.

Would be brave with lists still minimised.
We were able to take McGuinness a year after he was initially draftable. Mansell was 20 by the time the Tigers drafted him. You can take them in their overage year but not after that.

Kel Knight in as an overager from the Fountain Gate catchment area?

I sure hope so🤤🤤 would love to see his reenactment of eyes wide shut

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Jul 26, 2007
The Tree
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
We were able to take McGuinness a year after he was initially draftable. Mansell was 20 by the time the Tigers drafted him. You can take them in their overage year but not after that.

Got it, that's logical.

Do swans get preferential access if a player is classified as a hornbag?
I heard Kel was involved in a bit of cyber chat with a bird from Sydney, so he'd be eligible for their academy through that I think?

Gil (&ScoMo) would hate seeing the number of decent blokes not giving cyber fun a red hot go because they feel Sydney lasses are too aloof!

On SM-G965F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Jun 9, 2001
Fogarty Street
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
St Johnstone
I heard Kel was involved in a bit of cyber chat with a bird from Sydney, so he'd be eligible for their academy through that I think?

Gil (&ScoMo) would hate seeing the number of decent blokes not giving cyber fun a red hot go because they feel Sydney lasses are too aloof!

On SM-G965F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Cyber fun you say?

The acurate one has entered the chat

Jul 26, 2007
The Tree
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Do swans get preferential access if a player is classified as a hornbag?

I think they'd have their eye on his teammate Sandy Freckle who really blows their horn.

Jun 9, 2001
Fogarty Street
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
St Johnstone
I think they'd have their eye on his teammate Sandy Freckle who really blows their horn.

Brisbane should have a long look at him too for their calendar sales.

Back on topic, am hearing clubs putting a lot of time into Denis Denuto. Raw but fiesty and with the right leadership may even end up on a winning team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back