AFL 2021 AFL Preliminary Finals

Remove this Banner Ad

Feel like both match ups are closer than those odds
100%. seems the bookies have got shert term memory problems. both played three weeks ago and lsot by less than a goal starting favourites, now we are getting >2.5 for both. easy bets WB AND GEEL.

100%. seems the bookies have got shert term memory problems. both played three weeks ago and lsot by less than a goal starting favourites, now we are getting >2.5 for both. easy bets WB AND GEEL.

careful on WB prob no weightman, MAYBE no bont who knows. Dunno where all their goals going to come from

Feel the odds for both match-ups are very fair.

Think Melbourne and Port should be clear favourite with a >70% chance of winning even if Hawkins play for Geelong and Bont/Weightman play for WBD.

Feel the odds for both match-ups are very fair.

Think Melbourne and Port should be clear favourite with a >70% chance of winning even if Hawkins play for Geelong and Bont/Weightman play for WBD.
I just find it hard to see how a side is 2.70 outsiders when they led the same side by 40 points only 3 weeks ago, definitely putting money on Geelong personally.

Last edited:
Does anyone have the Dogs record this year outside Vic? Think the week off helps Port and they win but Dogs travel OK
Fun Facts with Grotto.

In 2021, Doggies have played 24 games.

They have won 7 games outside of Victoria out of a possible 8.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not this round, but does anyone know when markets open up for top 8 2022? After hearing that Neale is set to return to Freo, I'd be chucking money on them. Darcy tapping it down to Fyfe, Neale, Brayshaw, Serong & Mundy, unreal.

Not this round, but does anyone know when markets open up for top 8 2022? After hearing that Neale is set to return to Freo, I'd be chucking money on them. Darcy tapping it down to Fyfe, Neale, Brayshaw, Serong & Mundy, unreal.
Usually 5 minutes after the Grand Final.

Junkies need their next fix. :drunk:

balmainforever will post it for us to feed on.

Yeh I sadly have a sick feeling we are going to get done by under two goals:( hopefully its the negative melbourne fan in me lol, think Geelong may jump as as they've been there before so many times and we may be a bit jittery and over anxious early on..WHATT?? NEALE IS HEADING BACK?>???

Neale's got to get his body right first, had 4 or 5 different issues this year and will be almost 29 by season start.

if neale goes there the bookies will adjust, theyll be 1.70 or something low to make it
Not to mention you will be placing a bet that will probably take almost a year to pay out too.:think:

Freo being Freo, I bet you will end up getting better odds during the H&A season. :drunk:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back