BuddysBuddy23

Club Legend
Mar 28, 2012
3rd spooky castle on left
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Pittsburgh Steelers Perth Scorchers
Brandon Ellis you spud, couldn’t get 3 touches in the last and fell one short costing me my multi.

You can’t make this stuff up
Could have been worse. I’d imagine plenty would’ve had Steele as an anchor in multis for 20+. Had 17 to 1/2 time, 19 at 3/4 time and still stuck on 19 post game. Horrible

Hawkthorn33

Club Legend
Jul 2, 2007
Australia
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
OKC Thunder
Could have been worse. I’d imagine plenty would’ve had Steele as an anchor in multis for 20+. Had 17 to 1/2 time, 19 at 3/4 time and still stuck on 19 post game. Horrible
That’s bloody horrible luck... Can’t believe how fortunate the books get, anyway I guess that’s why it’s called punting.

Robo87

loyal crows fan.
Aug 3, 2014
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
3u - Gaff 30+ disposals - $1.80 - TAB
1u - Gaff 35+ disposals - $3.75 - TAB
0.5u - Gaff 40+ disposals - $11 - 365
This is one bloke that will thrive off the rule changes. An elite runner that will pick up a bulk of possessions late in the quarters once guys begin to tire. Absolutely loves playing at Optus stadium and has a strong track record against the suns.
He Finished on 16 😟, I didn't see the game, was he tagged or just had a shocker?

BuddysBuddy23

Club Legend
Mar 28, 2012
3rd spooky castle on left
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Pittsburgh Steelers Perth Scorchers
That’s bloody horrible luck... Can’t believe how fortunate the books get, anyway I guess that’s why it’s called punting.
Tell me about it. I also had May 20+ in to Cerra 25+. Cerra stuck on 6 at the half only to come roaring home and finish on 24. Had Cerra cost me a multi by 1 disposal, Steele cost me two multis by 1 disposal, Bombers cost me a multi by 1 point and Bont cost me a multi by missing that soda. Like you said, that’s why it’s called punting. A good weekend could have been that much better. Not to mention I missed out on the Gulden train as the bookies I had cash with (TAB/BlueBet) didn’t have him in there markets. Sigh. Was very jealous scrolling back through the celebratory posts but happy for those that jumped on!

mouncey2franklin

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 16, 2018
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Well sir, the round wasn't perfect, not all bets hit.

But that was easily the most successful weekend of punting in my life.

I won enough money to cover all of my losses from last year and most likely all future losses for 2021.

For me, punting is for fun, and from now on, I'm free-rolling, ese.

For posterity, I leave this:

Gulden train Rd 1.jpg

O Train.jpg

One more goal from Orazio would have been kinda life-changing for me, but oh well.

You've gotta be grateful for the wins you have, not focus on the extra wins which might have been...

I seem to remember that the bloke with the $55,000 ($10 free bet) ticket popped into this thread.

One more goal from Orazio would have probably been life-changing for him, too.

If you're out there, brother, I hope you at least made some money from the Goal Trains.

Will we see anything like this for the rest of the year? Highly unlikely. But let's keep our eyes peeled.

Riccardo was the jack-in-the-box last year and I think he debuted mid season, it definitely wasn't Round 1.

I'm going to take a break from punting for a while, I don't want this weekend's success to go to my head.

(Any more than it already has).

One final salute to those of you who boarded the Goal Trains to Moneyville.

You had every right to doubt me, after we lost many good men in the K-Train disaster late last year.

Best of luck to everybody for Round 2 and I'll see you all soon.

NonPhixion

Bookie Assassin
Mar 27, 2018
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Cleveland Browns, Tony Ferguson
Well sir, the round wasn't perfect, not all bets hit.

But that was easily the most successful weekend of punting in my life.

I won enough money to cover all of my losses from last year and most likely all future losses for 2021.

For me, punting is for fun, and from now on, I'm free-rolling, ese.

For posterity, I leave this:

View attachment 1083029

View attachment 1083030

One more goal from Orazio would have been kinda life-changing for me, but oh well.

You've gotta be grateful for the wins you have, not focus on the extra wins which might have been...

I seem to remember that the bloke with the $55,000 ($10 free bet) ticket popped into this thread.

One more goal from Orazio would have probably been life-changing for him, too.

If you're out there, brother, I hope you at least made some money from the Goal Trains.

Will we see anything like this for the rest of the year? Highly unlikely. But let's keep our eyes peeled.

Riccardo was the jack-in-the-box last year and I think he debuted mid season, it definitely wasn't Round 1.

I'm going to take a break from punting for a while, I don't want this weekend's success to go to my head.

(Any more than it already has).

One final salute to those of you who boarded the Goal Trains to Moneyville.

You had every right to doubt me, after we lost many good men in the K-Train disaster late last year.

Best of luck to everybody for Round 2 and I'll see you all soon.

legendary

iluvparis

Import Whisperer
Apr 1, 2005
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Calgary Flames, Man Utd
FADING THE HYPELORDS - Week 1

I won POTY last year by fading the hypelords and backing the one good team in the comp (Richmond). Things look pretty evenly priced in Rd 1 but am going with the hypelord fade of the Saints in week 1.

SGM - GWS v St Kilda
GWS H2H
Membrey AGS
J Kelly 20+ Disposals
@ 2.10
Was $1.10 to win in the last quarter before a classic fade out from the squibs

0-1 (1 bonus bet)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad