AFL 2021 AFL Round 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Round 1 is always the best.

The mathematicians and their models haven't had time to adjust.

AFL is especially good for this because of how many rule changes there are every season, and how many players on the field, etc.

You won't get value for the O-Train again, not like that.

Sorry to you guys who missed out but there will be a Riccardo style flyer later in the year, just need to keep your eyes peeled.

yeah we will have to look out for the debutant goal trains

will tail. (aka- reinvesting some winnings)
also following this idea, i like these odds for walker at PB:
1.5u josh walker 2g @6.50 pb
1u josh walker 3g @26 pb
0.3u josh walker 4g @81 pb

1.5u fantasia 2g+ @2.30 sb
1u fantasia 3g+ @5.5 tab
0.5u fantasia 4g+ @15 sb/tab

1.5u sgm- port win, walker ags, fantasia 2g+ @3.94 lads
1.5u sgm-port win, walker ags, fantasia 3g+ @10.15 lads boost
1u sgm-port win, walker ags, fantasia 4g+ @23.02 lads

1u sgm- port win, walker 2g+, fantasia 2g+ @9.40 sb
1u sgm- port win, walker 2g+, fantasia 3g+ @18.32 lads
1u sgm- port win, walker 2g+, fantasia 4g+ @49.25 sb

1.5u butters 2g+ @3.35 lads
0.7u butters 3g+ @9.75 lads (this is as short as $2.90 on b365).
1u sgm butters 2g+, fantasia 2g+ @7.50 sb
1u sgm butters 2g+, fantasia 3g+ @16 sb
another great day!!

Gone for a cheeky SGM @ 16.25

St Kilda win 1-39
Higgins AGS
Steele 25+
Green 25+

Needing Tom Green to get more of the ball but looking ok so far

Who is this boys?
This was mine haha. Long time lurker just saying hi and thanks to the all the regs here especially Mouncey and NonPhixion this round for their tips yesterday. I might not be 55k richer but I’ve definitely had a good round tailing NonPhixions Dev Smith bet and then jumping on Mounceys Gulden train. Was a roller coaster today but it’s all good, just wasn’t meant to be. Cheers boys 👌🏻

Attachments

• 776AF7BE-1C49-4A4C-A651-42C7D8625BA8.jpeg
    776AF7BE-1C49-4A4C-A651-42C7D8625BA8.jpeg
    81.4 KB · Views: 113
3u - Gaff 30+ disposals - $1.80 - TAB
1u - Gaff 35+ disposals - $3.75 - TAB
0.5u - Gaff 40+ disposals - $11 - 365
This is one bloke that will thrive off the rule changes. An elite runner that will pick up a bulk of possessions late in the quarters once guys begin to tire. Absolutely loves playing at Optus stadium and has a strong track record against the suns.

This was mine haha. Long time lurker just saying hi and thanks to the all the regs here especially Mouncey and NonPhixion this round for their tips yesterday. I might not be 55k richer but I’ve definitely had a good round tailing NonPhixions Dev Smith bet and then jumping on Mounceys Gulden train. Was a roller coaster today but it’s all good, just wasn’t meant to be. Cheers boys 👌🏻

Holy * - sorry mate

3u - Gaff 30+ disposals - $1.80 - TAB
1u - Gaff 35+ disposals - $3.75 - TAB
0.5u - Gaff 40+ disposals - $11 - 365
This is one bloke that will thrive off the rule changes. An elite runner that will pick up a bulk of possessions late in the quarters once guys begin to tire. Absolutely loves playing at Optus stadium and has a strong track record against the suns.

Tailing and adding Weller 25+ @2.88, another one that will enjoy a bit of speed in the game. Had 29 in preseason game

(Log in to remove this ad.)

2.5u - Duggan over 20.5 disposals - $1.80 - SB
Got the opportunity to play on the wing during 2020 when injuries struck and performed well. Has looked to have made the role permanent in 2021 training with the midfield group in pre season. With Yeo and Shuey missing, and Kelly under done he should get a strong chance at it today.

2u - Kelly AGS - $2.75 - TAB
Simply priced wrong. Can kick goals from the midfield, but after a light shortened/underdone pre season will be eased into it today. Will spend time resting forward. As a Cat he hit the scoreboard more often than not. Happy to grab this price.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back