AFL 2021 AFL Round 1

Remove this Banner Ad

tumblr_lrakxreedC1qztjn5o1_500.jpg

Sadly not - in the end the O train spudded it up late the hack
He should have kicked 6 goals comfortably.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can I hate Jack Darling any more?

Oscar would have 5 if the donkey passed not to him in the goal square!

Jul 2, 2007
Australia
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
OKC Thunder
Brandon Ellis you spud, couldn’t get 3 touches in the last and fell one short costing me my multi.

You can’t make this stuff up

Mar 28, 2012
3rd spooky castle on left
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Pittsburgh Steelers Perth Scorchers
Brandon Ellis you spud, couldn’t get 3 touches in the last and fell one short costing me my multi.

You can’t make this stuff up
Could have been worse. I’d imagine plenty would’ve had Steele as an anchor in multis for 20+. Had 17 to 1/2 time, 19 at 3/4 time and still stuck on 19 post game. Horrible

Jul 2, 2007
Australia
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
OKC Thunder
Could have been worse. I’d imagine plenty would’ve had Steele as an anchor in multis for 20+. Had 17 to 1/2 time, 19 at 3/4 time and still stuck on 19 post game. Horrible
That’s bloody horrible luck... Can’t believe how fortunate the books get, anyway I guess that’s why it’s called punting.

Aug 3, 2014
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
3u - Gaff 30+ disposals - $1.80 - TAB
1u - Gaff 35+ disposals - $3.75 - TAB
0.5u - Gaff 40+ disposals - $11 - 365
This is one bloke that will thrive off the rule changes. An elite runner that will pick up a bulk of possessions late in the quarters once guys begin to tire. Absolutely loves playing at Optus stadium and has a strong track record against the suns.
He Finished on 16 😟, I didn't see the game, was he tagged or just had a shocker?

Mar 28, 2012
3rd spooky castle on left
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Pittsburgh Steelers Perth Scorchers
That’s bloody horrible luck... Can’t believe how fortunate the books get, anyway I guess that’s why it’s called punting.
Tell me about it. I also had May 20+ in to Cerra 25+. Cerra stuck on 6 at the half only to come roaring home and finish on 24. Had Cerra cost me a multi by 1 disposal, Steele cost me two multis by 1 disposal, Bombers cost me a multi by 1 point and Bont cost me a multi by missing that soda. Like you said, that’s why it’s called punting. A good weekend could have been that much better. Not to mention I missed out on the Gulden train as the bookies I had cash with (TAB/BlueBet) didn’t have him in there markets. Sigh. Was very jealous scrolling back through the celebratory posts but happy for those that jumped on!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back