AFL 2021 AFL Round 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Well sir, the round wasn't perfect, not all bets hit.

But that was easily the most successful weekend of punting in my life.

I won enough money to cover all of my losses from last year and most likely all future losses for 2021.

For me, punting is for fun, and from now on, I'm free-rolling, ese.

For posterity, I leave this:

Gulden train Rd 1.jpg

O Train.jpg

One more goal from Orazio would have been kinda life-changing for me, but oh well.

You've gotta be grateful for the wins you have, not focus on the extra wins which might have been...

I seem to remember that the bloke with the $55,000 ($10 free bet) ticket popped into this thread.

One more goal from Orazio would have probably been life-changing for him, too.

If you're out there, brother, I hope you at least made some money from the Goal Trains.

Will we see anything like this for the rest of the year? Highly unlikely. But let's keep our eyes peeled.

Riccardo was the jack-in-the-box last year and I think he debuted mid season, it definitely wasn't Round 1.

I'm going to take a break from punting for a while, I don't want this weekend's success to go to my head.

(Any more than it already has).

One final salute to those of you who boarded the Goal Trains to Moneyville.

You had every right to doubt me, after we lost many good men in the K-Train disaster late last year.

Best of luck to everybody for Round 2 and I'll see you all soon.

Well sir, the round wasn't perfect, not all bets hit.

But that was easily the most successful weekend of punting in my life.

I won enough money to cover all of my losses from last year and most likely all future losses for 2021.

For me, punting is for fun, and from now on, I'm free-rolling, ese.

For posterity, I leave this:

View attachment 1083029

View attachment 1083030

One more goal from Orazio would have been kinda life-changing for me, but oh well.

You've gotta be grateful for the wins you have, not focus on the extra wins which might have been...

I seem to remember that the bloke with the $55,000 ($10 free bet) ticket popped into this thread.

One more goal from Orazio would have probably been life-changing for him, too.

If you're out there, brother, I hope you at least made some money from the Goal Trains.

Will we see anything like this for the rest of the year? Highly unlikely. But let's keep our eyes peeled.

Riccardo was the jack-in-the-box last year and I think he debuted mid season, it definitely wasn't Round 1.

I'm going to take a break from punting for a while, I don't want this weekend's success to go to my head.

(Any more than it already has).

One final salute to those of you who boarded the Goal Trains to Moneyville.

You had every right to doubt me, after we lost many good men in the K-Train disaster late last year.

Best of luck to everybody for Round 2 and I'll see you all soon.

legendary

FADING THE HYPELORDS - Week 1

I won POTY last year by fading the hypelords and backing the one good team in the comp (Richmond). Things look pretty evenly priced in Rd 1 but am going with the hypelord fade of the Saints in week 1.

SGM - GWS v St Kilda
GWS H2H
Membrey AGS
J Kelly 20+ Disposals
@ 2.10

Was $1.10 to win in the last quarter before a classic fade out from the squibs

0-1 (1 bonus bet)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back