AFL 2021 AFL Round 10

Remove this Banner Ad

Are Collingwood going to come out and do the old "1 good game in 6 weeks" trick and be pumped up for the prison bar jumper fiasco?
The day I bet on a team to win because their opponent's president wants to wear a similar guernsey, is the day I know I belong on this forum.

758726705ea4642024e9cb62ac31e176.gif

Are Collingwood going to come out and do the old "1 good game in 6 weeks" trick and be pumped up for the prison bar jumper fiasco?
Its a stupid and bigger issue for Port than the Pies that "appear to not care too much" at a player level especially, just my opinion.

NonPhixion our resident Pie man can shed some light on this.

In SA, its been a big thing. FMD, how about winning a game as a priority?

The day I bet on a team to win because their opponent's president wants to wear a similar guernsey, is the day I know I belong on this forum.

If I knew it was Nobel's birthday on Saturday I may considered North last week. :$ lol.

Mate people were piling into the Kebab eaters last week because of a bar fight!

Mate people were piling into the Kebab eaters last week because of a bar fight!
If someone posted on here, that the guy with the black eye would kick the last goal of the game and win it, I probably would have tailed. :$

:drunk:

Its a stupid and bigger issue for Port than the Pies that "appear to not care too much" at a player level especially, just my opinion.

NonPhixion our resident Pie man can shed some light on this.

In SA, its been a big thing. FMD, how about winning a game as a priority?

Collingwood likely to be fired up for sure.
Coll 1st qtr +4.5 $1.94 lads looks a good bet.

I've been wondering if the Giants vs Eagles match might be more heated after Cam Bancroft's comments.

Hazlewood, Cummins, Starc and Lyon are all New South Welshman iirc. Bancroft is a West Aussie.

Bangers has just cast dispersions (cheers Brads Scotts) on the entire bowling quartet for their role in sandpapergate.

Thinking the Giants might want to stick up for their NSW mates the only way they know how, by kicking lots of goals against the Eagles.

amidoinitrite?

I've been wondering if the Giants vs Eagles match might be more heated after Cam Bancroft's comments.

Hazlewood, Cummins, Starc and Lyon are all New South Welshman iirc. Bancroft is a West Aussie.

Bangers has just cast dispersions (cheers Brads Scotts) on the entire bowling quartet for their role in sandpapergate.

Thinking the Giants might want to stick up for their NSW mates the only way they know how, by kicking lots of goals against the Eagles.

amidoinitrite?

Not sure - but I am monitoring NSW police radio for any references to glassings/fisticuffs - lets exchange notes on Friday morning.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Brisbane 40+
Richmond borderline cooked, Lions flying
Money coming in for the Tigers, 100% certain of this. 10.30pm SA.

Not to mention iluvparis has begun the liquidation of his assets again this year. May explain the lines/SU coming in for the Tigers.

With the wet weather surely that negates Taberner and Lobb's chances of hurting Sydney with their short backline, and could even work against Freo at ground level. Papley, Heeney and Buddy might prove more effective in these conditions than the Freo forwards? They aren't a good team either, who have they beaten this year? GWS? North? Adelaide? Hawthorn? We've smashed Brisbane, Richmond, beat Geelong and lost by a goal to the dees. I think I'll be putting more on the swans before the bounce

Last edited:
With the wet weather surely that negates Taberner and Lobb's chances of hurting Sydney with their short backline, and could even work against Freo at ground level. Papley, Heeney and Buddy might prove more effective in these conditions than the Freo forwards? They aren't a good team either, who have they beaten this year? GWS? North? Adelaide? Hawthorn? We've smashed Brisbane, Richmond, beat Geelong and lost by a goal to the dees. I think I'll be putting more on the swans before the bounce
May be good value looking for a small forward for 'Most Goals'

Michael walters has had not that a good season , I'd be a bit wary of backing him

Justin McInerney for Most goals anyone?

Is it just me or does Justin McInerney remind you of Screech from Saved By the Bell?

Not sure wtf Sportsbet are doing with goals for Roos vs Bombers Sunday.

Zurhaar 2 $2.50, 3 $6.50, 4 $20 and 5 $81

Coming off 2.2 and 4.2 whereas Stevenson (not playing for a month) and Thomas (playing midfield role) are shorter.

Also Garner coming off 3.1 is big prices on Topsport 1 $1.86, 2 $4.90 and 3 $17.

Conditions should suit under roof (high points line) and Essendon without much down back with Freo, Carlton and GWS forwards all scoring well against them!!

Higgins really isnt a goal kicker how Geelong use him, not a big fan of that one, will be all over Dusty though especially with Gardiner and Lester out.

Last edited:
Not sure wtf Sportsbet are doing with goals for Roos vs Bombers Sunday.

Zurhaar 2 $2.50, 3 $6.50, 4 $20 and 5 $81

Coming off 2.2 and 4.2 whereas Stevenson (not playing for a month) and Thomas (playing midfield role) are shorter.

Also Garner coming off 3.1 is big prices on Topsport 1 $1.86, 2 $4.90 and 3 $17.

Conditions should suit under roof (high points line) and Essendon without much down back with Freo, Carlton and GWS forwards all scoring well against them!!
I like it. Just did a number on them both.

Normally I'd say the bets on Zurhaar are a waste, even after winning on him last week.

But Essendon is one side he does seem to come to play against.

He was our only multiple goalkicker against them last year, and kicked 3.1 the year before.

Also consider Kyle Langford. Kicked 2.1 against us last year (i.e. the Bombers' second highest goalscorer that day).

Kicked three goals against GWS two weeks ago.

Paying $11 for three.

Don't kid yourself, North beat a hapless Hawthorn, we're still crap.

No Tarrant, Bonar, or McDonald down back. Outside of McKay the backline is mediocre at best.

Langford 3 into Zurhaar 3 @ 96 is the kind of cheeky bet which can make this entire board rich.

Langford 2 into Zurhaar 4 @ 101 is another bet which we might look back and wonder, how did we do it?

How did they let us get away with it?

Yeh nice on Garner AGS 1.86 and 2/3 $4.90/$17, he's got good goal sense and a nice kick it's into $4.4 now for two, topsport always have some ok bets, Rowe is $1.70 AGS, don't mind Zorko $2.61 either, for fun I've gone a 6 leg multi of AGS Zorko,Dusty Sam Walsh , Parfitt, Garner,Rowe at $74 haha, Parfitt has been playing mostly forward half and is due for a cheap goal at home, Walsh definitely a chance vs Hawks and I like the other 4

Normally I'd say the bets on Zurhaar are a waste, even after winning on him last week.

He was our only multiple goalkicker against them last year, and kicked 3.1 the year before.

Also consider Kyle Langford. Kicked 2.1 against us last year (i.e. the Bombers' second highest goalscorer that day).

Paying $11 for three.

No Tarrant, Bonar, or McDonald down back. Outside of McKay the backline is mediocre at best.

Langford 3 into Zurhaar 3 @ 96 is the kind of cheeky bet which can make this entire board rich.

Langford 2 into Zurhaar 4 @ 101 is another bet which we might look back and wonder, how did we do it?

Yeh nice I took AGS Garner/Zurhaar into Langford 2 at $8 as a safer type one

Paying $11 for three.

MAKE THE TRAIN JPEGS SIR MOUNCE A LOT

Remove this Banner Ad

Back